Hotel Helnan Taba Resort(3 stars)El Ahyaa Rd. - TABA, Egypt View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Helnan Taba Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the Aqaba Gulf with views across to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel as well as the wonderful Pharaoh's Island and its colossal 12th century castle Salah El Deen. Cairo is 450 km from the hotel and the city of Eilat is just 15 km away. Guests will find shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife and links to the public transport network in the immediate vicinity, and the nearest beach is just a 5-minute walk away. Taba city centre and the bus station are 5 km from the hotel, Taba Heights Resort is 6 km away and Nuweiba is an hour's drive.
- Renovated in 2010, this charming historical hotel offers 114 rooms in total and welcomes its guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, and a cloakroom. There is also a games room, TV lounge, café, bar, disco and restaurant on site. The beach hotel has its own shopping arcade and guests arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the hotel car park. Free wireless Internet access is available and the club resort also offers a laundry service and a conference and meeting room.
- This hotel provides rooms with a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea, individually regulated air conditioning and heating, a double or king-size bed and an en suite bathroom with shower. Other in-room amenities include satellite TV, a direct dial telephone and a minibar. They have a 220-volt electricity power supply.
- Guests can make use of the large outdoor swimming pool with children’s swimming area, poolside snack bar and a sunbathing area with parasols and far-reaching views of the sea. The hotel has a private sandy beach that is 850 metres long as well as a private diving centre and boat trips to the island. Motor boating, table tennis, beach volleyball and pool/snooker complete the sport and leisure facilities available to guests. There is also a kids' club with entertainment programmes for children. Taba Heights Golf Course is approximately 6 km from the hotel.
- A buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant, which also offers a diverse menu and buffets for lunch and dinner. The hotel offers all-inclusive packages.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::El Ahyaa Rd. - TABA, Egypt
Phone: 20 69 922003
- What the hotel offersThe Helnan Taba Bay Resort is a serene retreat whereby visitors get the most out of nature yet with all the modern conveniences to ensure and comfortable stay. Guests can luxuriate for days in the sun and the cool waters of the Hotel’s large sandy Red Sea beach front, and partake in evenings filled with unique entertainment under a blanket of stars and the imposing beauty of the Sinai Mountains, where Bedouins host guests over a camp fire meal and folklore entertainment. Excursions to the nearby ancient sites leave you in awe while a sky-lit view of three modern-day countries, twinkle across the water as you enjoy an evening meal on the terrace of the hotel’s main restaurant. With days and nights filled with pleasure and an infusion of exciting experiences, the Helnan Taba Bay offers the very best kind of vacation; one that offers it all.
- LocationEl Ahyaa Rd. - TABA، Egypt Longitude: 29.461141 Latitude: 34.854251 Located on the northern tip of Aqaba Gulf, overlooking Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel, encountering the renowned Pharaoh's Island and its colossal castle of 12th century named offer Salah El Deen castle Five K.M south Taba City, Taba is also the northernmost resort of Egypt’s Red Sea Riviera. Its exceptional geographic location between Africa and Asia made it a stopover on the caravan route from the fourteenth century onwards, and today it I still Egypt’s busiest border crossing with Israel. Since the opening of its international airport, just 35km away, tourists from neighboring and far away countries have flocked to this resort town, making it a favorite holiday destination.
- Accommodation110 guaranteed sea view rooms with different categories between Standard –Ground Floor & Family rooms with the following features: • Balcony or terrace overlooking the sea • Air-conditioner with individual control • Satellite TV channel • Direct dial telephone • Mini bar • Private bathroom • Electric current 220 volts
- Leisure• Private Beach 850 meter • Swimming pool sweet water • Children swimming pool • Diving Center • Boat trips to the island • Volleyball • Kids club
- Other facilities and services• Hotel car park • Laundry • Room Service
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See