We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Helnan Taba Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the Aqaba Gulf with views across to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel as well as the wonderful Pharaoh's Island and its colossal 12th century castle Salah El Deen. Cairo is 450 km from the hotel and the city of Eilat is just 15 km away. Guests will find shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife and links to the public transport network in the immediate vicinity, and the nearest beach is just a 5-minute walk away. Taba city centre and the bus station are 5 km from the hotel, Taba Heights Resort is 6 km away and Nuweiba is an hour's drive.
- The establishment was renovated in 2010. The establishment comprises a total of 114 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a cloakroom, a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. The following gastronomic options are available at the establishment: a restaurant, a dining area, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Additional features of the establishment include a TV room and a playroom.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Most rooms come with a balcony or terrace. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. Features include a minibar, a mini-fridge and a TV. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Parasols are available. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Leisure options in the establishment also include beach volleyball, a motorboat, diving, table tennis and pool/billiards. A spa area with a solarium is available. An entertainment programme for children and a disco are among the available leisure options.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board, full board and All-inclusive. Drinks are included for guests.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::El Ahyaa Rd. - TABA, Egypt
Phone: 20 69 922003
- What the hotel offersThe Helnan Taba Bay Resort is a serene retreat whereby visitors get the most out of nature yet with all the modern conveniences to ensure and comfortable stay. Guests can luxuriate for days in the sun and the cool waters of the Hotel’s large sandy Red Sea beach front, and partake in evenings filled with unique entertainment under a blanket of stars and the imposing beauty of the Sinai Mountains, where Bedouins host guests over a camp fire meal and folklore entertainment. Excursions to the nearby ancient sites leave you in awe while a sky-lit view of three modern-day countries, twinkle across the water as you enjoy an evening meal on the terrace of the hotel’s main restaurant. With days and nights filled with pleasure and an infusion of exciting experiences, the Helnan Taba Bay offers the very best kind of vacation; one that offers it all.
- LocationEl Ahyaa Rd. - TABA، Egypt Longitude: 29.461141 Latitude: 34.854251 Located on the northern tip of Aqaba Gulf, overlooking Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel, encountering the renowned Pharaoh's Island and its colossal castle of 12th century named offer Salah El Deen castle Five K.M south Taba City, Taba is also the northernmost resort of Egypt’s Red Sea Riviera. Its exceptional geographic location between Africa and Asia made it a stopover on the caravan route from the fourteenth century onwards, and today it I still Egypt’s busiest border crossing with Israel. Since the opening of its international airport, just 35km away, tourists from neighboring and far away countries have flocked to this resort town, making it a favorite holiday destination.
- Accommodation110 guaranteed sea view rooms with different categories between Standard –Ground Floor & Family rooms with the following features: • Balcony or terrace overlooking the sea • Air-conditioner with individual control • Satellite TV channel • Direct dial telephone • Mini bar • Private bathroom • Electric current 220 volts
- Leisure• Private Beach 850 meter • Swimming pool sweet water • Children swimming pool • Diving Center • Boat trips to the island • Volleyball • Kids club
- Other facilities and services• Hotel car park • Laundry • Room Service
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See