We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Cucarachas and hooligans
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- December 2012
Cockroaches and nocturnal noise level by hooliganartige roommates make a relaxation destroyed! Superficial sweep on floors and tiles with cleanliness little to do. The seating should dump to be, they no longer clean was made.
Paradero 2 is not paradero 1
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- March 2012
Paradero 2 is much worse than paradero 1st from hotel scala manages, have at least need to check in, then the paradero 2 with the taxi transported. This is not on the internet see. It is a little below the street level in a english entertainment district, noise and bawling, drunk english and protestuierte from you clearly raised or angegrabscht is, even experienced. From about 4 o'clock is then peace luckily are the rooms to the garden, which one garden calls. The cleaning of the rooms happened once during our breakfast just really 58 sek. The we didn't want it ... has none of the women interest you talking together we were air. Had the floor return as the dirt only more evenly spread was. Towels were in the tub thrown. I am not picky, but that did not please us, we have the women the following days simply prohibited us during the breakfast to be a bother.
Information about Hotel Paradero II
Hotel description *
- LocationThe resort is located about 400 m from the beach and 500 m from the bus stop. In the surroundings there are bars, restaurants and shops. It is ideally situated close to the centre of Playa de las Americas and various nightspots are to be found some 10 minutes away. The Magma Convention Centre and Siam Park are some 600 m away and Sur Reina Sofia Airport is approximately 18 km from the establishment.
- Renovated during 2004, this small complex has 70 studios. Facilities available to guests at this aparthotel include a currency exchange desk.
- In addition to a private bathroom with a shower and bathtub, the studios are equipped with a television (fees apply) and a kitchenette with a toaster, kettle, coffee maker and a refrigerator. Further standard features of accommodation units include a hire safe and an iron and ironing board, as well as a double bed and a balcony.
- For an extra charge, clients can play tennis at the Caribe Apartment complex across the road. Fans of the fairway can head to the nearest golf course, Las Américas, which is about 1 km away from the accommodation.
- A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Lunch and dinner are available to be enjoyed buffet-style.
- American Express, Diners Club and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- There is no reception area. Clients should check in at the 24-hour reception of the Caribe Apartments across the road. Emergency telephone numbers are (0034) 922790450 and (0034) 922788019. There is no pool so clients can make use of all the Caribbean Apartments facilities.
- From Sur Reina Sofia Airport, exit the motorway towards Playa de las Americas, cross the bridge and turn right. Continue until reaching the roundabout just in front of the station and go straight to the roundabout in front of the Magma Convention Centre. Enter and take the second roundabout and turn right. After 150 m you will reach Avenida V Centenario. Turn left and after about 100 m the hotel is located on the right.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Hotel safe
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See