We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Orinoco Eco Camp / Lodge
- Address::Website: http://www.orinoco-eco-camp.com
- What the hotel offerswww.orinoco-eco-camp.com www.venezuela-eco-travel.com (in preparation) Facebook: orinoco eco camp
- LocationOur camp is located in the “Reserva de Fauna Silvestre Gran Morichal” and inside primary jungle (at the coordinates 09:32:36 / 62:38:33). We make a point of caring of all species and tree population. Quite a few animals in camp we have raised from childhood and they keep on living with us on their free will.
- AccommodationYour accommodation in the camp is in private cabins, Warao style, with a wonderful view directly on the river, in single or double beds – if you like, also in hammocks. There are toilets in the “common house”, showers and wash basins as well as plugs to recharge your batteries for your camera equipment.
- Food and DrinkIn the camp kitchen we prepare meals from many fresh ingredients for you - so far all our guests enjoyed the food and never stood up hungry in the least :).
- LeisureThe groups and motor boats are as small as possible (less CO2 load, but also for a better chance of exploring the fauna) and that our guest have a good chance to see the indigenous life. The natives are called Waraos, they still live indeed traditionally in this rain forest culture, for you – coming from a consumer society – it is an extraordinary experience from which you may draw affective impulses for your own life ... You can swim directly in the river in front of the camp, depending on the tide.
- Other facilities and servicesExcursions with bilingual guide (Spanish or English - consult us for other languages), eg jungle walk, canoeing and many more.