Hotel Duni Royal Belleville(4 stars)Duni Holiday Village 3 View on map
At a glance
- Very good value for money (1) "Very good value for money" found in 1 review
- " Great, varied week in relaxing, very well maintained complex. Partly almost überfleißiges staff, very accommodating and helpful, extremely versatile deals at sports and animation! Gladly again! Very good value for money ! "July 2012
- Great holiday (1) "Great holiday" found in 1 review
- " Eventful and relaxing vacation. Excellent animation, not pushy. Super evening agenda. Small drawbacks for breakfast, hectic. Beach and above all the beach bar very recommendable. A favorite great holiday , we will be back. "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Great, varied week in relaxing, very well maintained complex. Partly almost überfleißiges staff, very accommodating and helpful, extremely versatile deals at sports and animation! Gladly again! Very good value for money! " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Eventful and relaxing vacation. Excellent animation, not pushy. Super evening agenda. Small drawbacks for breakfast, hectic. Beach and above all the beach bar very recommendable. A favorite great holiday, we will be back. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
Once again, we were there.
- June 2013
Once again, we were there. It was just as beautiful as last year. To the pool i cannot say anything. There are indeed, but we only swam in the sea. Next year drive we again. My wife knows only not.
Great for families and sport-interested
- June 2013
The resortkomplex is huge and spacious, and the large besucheranstum actually always only to the food in the restaurant noticeable. The hotel is very clean and we have no gross damages or deficiencies. Clear, who is pingelig, is always find something, but that you are in Bulgaria and not in dt is, it was really great. The cleaning staff was very thorough and even after a whole day stayed in the pool area the toilets were clean and there was always paper. Constantly you have staff around see, the garbage gathered or the x garbage pail emptied has. There were ... mostly families with small children, but also lots of older people in the hotel. Mostly russians and romanians, a few german and french. But, although in many reviews negative about the behavior of the russians read, you can in this hotel not say. Probably, because most with families were there. Clearly, it was very much and the tables were with food full, as if you just for one week food, but otherwise was the attitude not unlike one is used and nobody was misbehaving.
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
The hotel itself was alright, would also book it again but then i assume the couple Euro fee for the 5 star hotel in purchase.
Duni beleville resort
- June 2013
We had a very nice relaxing holiday. The resort was very well-kept. Negative we found the wide way to the beach( about 700., advertised were 150 meters) and the many russian and romanian guests. Otherwise you can't say anything negative.
You should not too late to book
- September 2012
You should not too late in the Bellville have a vacation as the 13-09-2012 the air conditioning in the entire hotel was turned off. When it rains, the restaurant difficult to reach. From dem14. 09.2012 we could at the front desk no money exchange.
Information about Hotel Duni Royal Belleville
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is situated on a hill in Dyuni. It has an outstanding view of the bay of Dyuni and is surrounded by trees. The beach is about 150 m away and is accessible through an underground passageway. Burgas Airport is situated at a distance of approximately 53 km and Varna Airport is roughly 170 km away.
- The hotel, which was built in 2003, is situated in an elevated location which affords a view of the whole bay of Dyuni at the end of the holiday village. It consists of one five-storey building with 201 double and family rooms. The property offers a spacious lobby with a 24-hour reception desk and check-out service and a lobby bar. There is an Italian restaurant with a non-smoking area and a terrace. Guests may also make use of the currency exchange facilities, hairdressing salon, children's playground, kids' club and open-air disco. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the car park.
- The hotel offers double and family rooms, fully furnished and decorated in warm colours. A large veranda or balcony offers superb views. The rooms are equipped with all modern facilities to offer a comfortable and memorable stay. Each room has a large en suite bathroom with all comforts, a bathtub and hairdryer, and benefits from frequent meticulous cleaning and service. Standard in-room facilities include individually regulated air conditioning, satellite TV, a direct dial telephone, fridge, safety deposit box and carpet or terracotta flooring. The rooms are furnished with double beds.
- At the hotel guests will find a varied entertainment programme all day long for adults and children. It begins in the morning with gymnastics and fitness and continues with fun competitions, shows, live music and parties, which combine the day with the night. There are also coffee games, pool games, bocce and beach parties. Guests have a hot tub, sauna and open-air gym at their disposal. Sun loungers and parasols have been laid out at the hotel and on the beach for use. Guests may take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or join an aqua fit or aerobics session. There is a separate swimming area for children. Water sports lovers are sure to enjoy waterskiing, windsurfing, banana boating and catamaran boating. Tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker, darts, beach volleyball, archery, horse riding and biking are further recreational option.
- The hotel is on all inclusive basis, which includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, a sandwich corner, coffee and desserts and dinner. There is an Italian à la carte restaurant, a Bulgarian à la carte restaurant, lunch packages for excursions, soft drinks, coffee and tea, local alcoholic drinks, beer on tap and broached wine.
- Payments can be made in cash or with MasterCard or VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See