Hotel Europa(4 stars)Via Suot Chesas 9 7512 Champfer - St. Moritz View on map
At a glance
- Very friendly hotel (2) "Very friendly hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Very friendly hotel staff, manager of the hotel is always a model. Outwardly, the Hotel Europa not adapted to the ... "August 2012
- " ... and the laundry very clean! The kitchen was excellent. The serving staff very friendly. We could wonderful hikes undertake. Luckily was us the weather well-disposed the whole atmosphere in the hotel really pleased us ! We can really recommend this hotel! "August 2012
- The staff were very friendly (2) "The staff were very friendly" found in 2 reviews
- " The staff were very friendly . The room was for us big enough. The room and the laundry very clean! The kitchen was ... "August 2012
- " The staff were very friendly. The room was for us big enough. The room and the laundry very clean! The kitchen was excellent. The serving staff very friendly . We could wonderful hikes undertake. Luckily was us the weather well-disposed the whole ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Very friendly hotel staff, manager of the hotel is always a model. Outwardly, the Hotel Europa not adapted to the ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " ... and the laundry very clean! The kitchen was excellent. The serving staff very friendly. We could wonderful hikes undertake. Luckily was us the weather well-disposed the whole atmosphere in the hotel really pleased us! We can really recommend this hotel! " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " The staff were very friendly. The room was for us big enough. The room and the laundry very clean! The kitchen was ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " The staff were very friendly. The room was for us big enough. The room and the laundry very clean! The kitchen was excellent. The serving staff very friendly. We could wonderful hikes undertake. Luckily was us the weather well-disposed the whole ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
4* with half board, a Garni with f'stück get.
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
On 22 december than 4 star hotel with hp, a Garni only with breakfast. The stars were from the 01.Jan. Disallowed, but nobody thought it necessary at the time of booking to mention. No restaurant available in the hotel, a pizzeria, not enough spaces for the guests has. Upon arrival the receptionist gave forget to mention, that you in this pizzeria tables need to reserve. So we sat around 20,00 without a possibility to evening to eat. There are no restaurants. It was recommended to us by St. Moritz drive, where we have just returned. The receptionist was ... ready to call us a cab and possibly for a free space in a restaurant to ask - without a guarantee, that we got a table. After a fierce discussion, the hotel manager informs, the promptly responded: it is in the hotel, us a glass of wine were spendiert with peanuts (they were sorely needed, because we hungry were) and schließendlich against 9:00 p. m. a table in the pizzeria concerned. The food was of a very poor quality: the boullion was a finished product, the much too much in the water and the pizza was, like a bad fertgprodukt. After the complaints the boullion a, the was edible, serves. The spa was generous: pool is large, jacuzzi worked, relaxation room above was also ok. The gym could be reached just across the hallway and to the outside. The room was large enough, the bed was a fold away with a large gap between the two single beds, from which it is. The sofa bed was a big misunderstanding: it consisted of 6 individual cushions, during the night always again delayed and several scores were. A restful night's sleep is different. The comforter/duvet had old blood stains from. In the description of the hotel offered transfers to the train station St. Moritz there weren't any more. The bathroom was big enough and sufficiently equipped. Every evening a woman employee came to the beds schlaffertig to make. This service i found very disturbing, the maid always only opened the door and then knocking. A sign 'do not disturb' did the problem. On the other hand, they were very attentive: my son has a blanket under his pillow druntergelegt, because it was too low and the next day he had 2 pillows found. Bravo! Everything considered together: disappointment due to the lack of information on not more existing stars and the related service. I would have not booked, because with the service (restaurant, shuttle, etc.) It is important. If someone this hotel as Garni-hotel bay, will be pleased.
Clean, pleasant atmosphere, comfortable and informal
- February 2013
I was in the Hotel Europa we felt comfortable all around. Extremly friendly staff gives the guests the feeling, welcome! Only small point of criticism: unfortunately it is in the dining room not possible, 'tap water' to drink. At the excellent quality the engadine water is very regrettable.
Homey, very hospitable hotel
- January 2013
In spite of the at short notice reservation in Hotel Europa all facilities experience. The rooms are very spaciously furnished with beautiful view on the mountains. If all host and employees in Switzerland to be as friendly, then would be the swiss food very good. Can recommend this hotel.
Fun in the snow
- December 2012
The hotel is approximately 40 years old, has several connecting doors, large, delicious breakfast and very delicious dinner (we booked half board). Very friendly service. International guests.
No star hotel!
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2012
The hotel is 40-years-old and looks like it! However the rooms are quite large, with a terrace or balcony! The bathroom is renovated, room is rustikalisch, you feel however probably! Lots of guests from Germany and Italy, average age from 50!
Information about Hotel Europa
In Champfér – only 3 km from the town of St. Moritz – you will enjoy quiet days, living right in the middle of natural environment. Yet the health resort and the various activities are immediately available. Our guests will enjoy the pure EUROPA 4*- infrastructure to the full. Whether on sunny days or with rainy weather, the modern wellness area with steam bath, sauna, sanarium, solarium, and spacious indoor pool will spoil you and keep you occupied. Of course, there is also a hair-dresser’s and a masseur available in the house. The sun terrace provides a magnificent view over the surrounding landscape, providing relaxation and recreation. Also, the new gym has a panorama-view over the mountains and will make you forget all efforts and pain. Start and end your day in the Allegra-bar, listening to discreet music and enjoying our fine drinks. The spacious and comfortable rooms, situated at the eastern- and southern part of the hotel, invite you to linger and to follow different movies in the numerous TV channels or in pay-TV. For guests concerned about their budget and for short-term stays we recommend our smaller rooms at the northern part or the Grandlit-rooms, which provide the same level of comfort. In the hotel you don’t only spend your holidays but really “golden” days, as on the second day our guests receive the GOLDCARD (summer season) for free, a card ensuring various extras and diversion. This card enables our guests to use the public transports of the area free of charge. Parking facilities are in our basement garage available.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See