Hotel Sarotti-Höfe(3 stars)Mehringdamm 57 10961 Berlin - Friedrichshain - Kreuzberg View on map
At a glance
- Excellent kitchen (1) "Excellent kitchen" found in 1 review
- " Great CAFE, hotel and the newly opened rest. Kesselhaus with its small, but fine seasonal selection and excellent kitchen , enrich Kreuzberg. Everything with attention to detail furnished. Top service. The ... "May 2012
- Best hotel (1) "Best hotel" found in 1 review
- " For us the best hotel in Berlin "May 2012
- The location is quiet (1) "The location is quiet" found in 1 review
- " We were already for the second time in Sarotti. Close proximity to subway is super and the hotel with its lovingly equipped rooms worth a visit. The location is quiet and you get in the rooms of the lively driving on the Mehringdamm nothing. The breakfast is ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " We were already for the second time in Sarotti. Close proximity to subway is super and the hotel with its lovingly equipped rooms worth a visit. The location is quiet and you get in the rooms of the lively driving on the Mehringdamm nothing. The breakfast is ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Is Central (1)
The sarotti -moor lets greet
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
In different buildings of the old sarotti -chocolate factory are individually cut and equipped rooms-stylishly decorated, all spacious, mostly with a view of old industriehinterhöfe (hence the hotel name). Nostalgic charm, very friendly staff, great breakfast.
Nice hotel with typical Berlin service
- December 2012
Prices for the same room depend how and where you book. Discounts of the website are not registered when you check in, so you have to insist! Off season prices are same than 5 star hotels! So, a nice hotel during holiday season!
Nice and small hotel
- December 2012
Comfortable hotel in a good location. It is an old building of the end of the 19 century with nice ambience. The rooms relatively quiet the courtyard of the former sarotti -works. From the street is in the room nothing to be heard. The front desk is on the road in a cafe, the entrance to the rooms is just across the courtyard. The rooms are well equipped, the beds (very important to me!) Not too soft. Telephone (landlines) and wi-fi are included in the price, what i found very positive and not self-evident think. Very extensive breakfast buffet with ... everything, which one so wishes. The subway is is a few minutes walk away, the Friedrichstraße you can reach without having to change just as fast. Very lots of pubs and pub in the vicinity, so that you also nearby fast times which drinking or good eat out can. The only downside, the mind can think of, the right steep stairs, the older and infirm guests rather less desirable, a lift was not noticeable to me.
Great hotel, with private charm
- October 2012
We had a very large room, super large bathroom, peacefully located in the yard. A charming hotel. Big breakfast, for any taste to find what.
Perfect for us - again and again
- September 2012
A really charming hotel in the heart of Berlin. We were already many a time in the hotel in Berlin and I have never had a similar price so beautiful and comfortable used. What is particularly worth noting is the friendliness all there as far as creating those common houses persons. We felt very much at ease, slept well and had a very good breakfast. We will be returning for our next Berlin trip book there again and recommend it to anyone.
Information about Hotel Sarotti-Höfe
The harmonious feeling of fine living. 31 Rooms full of coziness, suites radiating luxury. Pure relaxation. And in the morning: fill up with energy at our breakfast buffet and then communicate with the whole world. We have WI-FI Internet access throughout the hotel at no extra charge. You can choose among single rooms standard, comfort rooms, our new deluxe rooms with a private patio and suites. All rooms are arranged on newest state (recently remodeled in 2010) and mediate a comfortable atmosphere. Each room and suite has its own individual character, and the overall atmosphere portrays the owners' loving attention to detail. Because you deserve more than chocolate on a pillow ... Business hours of reception: Every day: from 07:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See