We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about The Manele Bay Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located on Lana'i, the 3rd smallest of the major islands just a 25-minute flight from Honolulu or Kahului. The island offer a breathtaking expanse of cloud forests ringed by secluded white sand beaches and rugged red lava cliffs. Lana'i is approximately 21 km wide and 29 km long, with ground elevations varying from sea level to an elevation of more than 1,036 metres. A place of deep cultural significance, Lana'i features many historical sites, old fishing villages and unique topographical attractions. Today, the island's only community is the quaint old plantation town of Lana'i City, with a full-time population of 2,800. The hotel is set in the cool central region of the island.
- This luxury beach and spa resort has a relaxed atmosphere and enjoys spectacular views of the ocean or lush tropical gardens. It is one of only 2 resorts on the entire island so guests can really get away from it all at this hotel. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. It also offers a café, a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities and WLAN/Internet access (charges apply). For an additional fee, guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- The luxurious guest rooms and suites evoke a relaxed island feel, while up-to-the-minute technology includes LCD TV sets and high-speed Internet access. Some rooms overlook the resort's lushly landscaped gardens, while others offer striking views over Hulopo'e Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Averaging a spacious 65 m², all rooms have a comfortably furnished, private lanai - a terrace or balcony - from which guests can enjoy the glorious surroundings. The spacious private bathrooms offer typical Four Seasons amenities: a marble double-basin vanity, a deep soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower stall. Furthermore, the rooms are equipped with a direct dial telephone, a radio, a stereo system, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. An ironing set, individually adjustable air conditioning and a safe are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- For guests who would like to stay active there is world-class golf, horse riding, hiking, tennis or snorkelling on offer at Hulopoe Bay (charges apply to all). The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with a poolside snackbar, sun loungers and parasols. Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the gym and can relax in the hot tub or with a spa or massage treatment (charges apply to both). For an additional fee, it is possible to go diving, sailing and catamaran sailing or play pool/snooker, try archery or explore the area on bicycle. Guests will find sun loungers for hire on the sandy/rocky beach.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Guests coming from Lana'i City Airport should turn east onto Kaumalapau Highway (Highway 440) and continue for 4.8 km. At the intersection, turn right onto Manele Road (Highway 440 S). Continue for 9.7 kilometres and the resort is on the right.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Laundry service