At a glance
- Very good breakfast (2) "Very good breakfast" found in 2 reviews
- " Very good breakfast , two large beds "May 2012
- " Two large beds, very good breakfast , centrally located, big room and a nice good restaurant right next door. Pizzeria with superb ... "May 2012
- Big room (1) "Big room" found in 1 review
- " Two large beds, very good breakfast, centrally located, big room and a nice good restaurant right next door. Pizzeria with superb pizzas just a block away. ... "May 2012
- Good restaurant (1) "Good restaurant" found in 1 review
- " Two large beds, very good breakfast, centrally located, big room and a nice good restaurant right next door. Pizzeria with superb pizzas just a block away. Steakrest. CHAKKRA not so ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Good city hotel in a central location near opera
- February 2013
Overall great hotel. Locally it is also with 4 stars. The location is proximity to the center and on foot you could get everything worth seeing is (partially however somewhat exploded). In the hotel there is as well room to the inner courtyard without nice view. On demand but there were will be charged a more beautiful room according to desire in floor and direction.
Ideal tourist hotel
- January 2013
Large tourist hotel in a convenient location, with large rooms and the usual amenities in a quiet side street, furniture inventory, however a bit dated. Nevertheless very good for sightseeing, a beautiful park is in proximity to relax (Plaza libertad), the obelisk 15 minutes, to the pedestrian zone calle Florida about 20 minutes, to Plaza mayo 20 minutes away restaurants and shops on the other side the av. 9 julio (widest street the world) in 7 minutes. Good breakfast in buffet form. All in all a perfect hotel for visiting of the city. We were very comfortable. In the hotel ... stay also crews the airlines, which is always a sign of a good hotel is.
Very good breakfast, two large beds
- May 2012
Two large beds, very good breakfast, centrally located, big room and a nice good restaurant right next door. Pizzeria with superb pizzas just a block away. Steakrest. CHAKKRA not so great, as from tour operator described.
Gues Roundtrip hotel
- April 2012
Very central located middle-class hotel in the purchase and restaurants it is only a few minutes walk. Parks to relax are in the immediate proximity. To the sights you can taxis respectively buses.
A centrally located, good hotel in Buenos Aires
- March 2012
This centrally located, easy hotel in the center buenos Aires impressed by a good service, clean rooms and a rich breakfast with much fruit.
Information about Hotel De Las Americas
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the heart of the most elegant and safe commercial and residential area in Buenos Aires, La Recoleta. The following avenues are just a few metres from the hotel: 9 de Julio and Santa Fe. Here guests will find the best luxury shops, restaurants and cafes. There are also embassies, consulates, airline companies and cultural centres such as the Colón Theatre and the Cervantes Theatre in the vicinity.
- The hotel has 150 spacious and stylish rooms. There is a lobby with a 24-hour check-in desk, a café, bar, restaurant, business centre and a computer with a 512 KB Internet connection. Room service, free emergency medical service, security staff, surveillance cameras and a car park all feature.
- Of the 150 rooms, there are 12 suites. Rooms are en suite and include the following facilities: magnetic locks, a safety deposit box with magnetic keycard, individually regulated air conditioning and heating units, 21” colour stereo TV, 80 cable channels, a radio-alarm clock and a minibar. They also offer digital direct dial phones with two external lines, voice mail, WIFI connections, bathroom phones, a hairdryer, soundproof windows and double glazing. Further high quality amenities include a desk, spacious closets, fine furniture, as well as fully renovated bathroom fittings and accessories.
- There is a breakfast buffet and midday and evening meals can be selected from an à la carte menu.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See