Hotel VIME La Reserva de Marbella(3 stars)Carretera Nacional 340, 6, 29600 Marbella, Spain View on map
At a glance
- Staff were very friendly (1) "Staff were very friendly" found in 1 review
- " We were 11 days of end of April until early May. Without rental car one should consider oneself, with car one is independent and then plays the location no role. Staff were very friendly and accommodating in all areas. We had booked all inclusive, were with the meal times however ... "May 2012
- Very satisfied (1) "Very satisfied" found in 1 review
- " ... with car one is independent and then plays the location no role. Staff were very friendly and accommodating in all areas. We had booked all inclusive, were with the meal times however not very satisfied , since it is in the 11 days has reiterated many times, in the mornings and afternoons, there ... "May 2012
- The food in the hotel (1) "The food in the hotel" found in 1 review
- " ... however not very satisfied, since it is in the 11 days has reiterated many times, in the mornings and afternoons, there was basically the same, we are despite all inclusive 4 times eat, as we the food in the hotel not more could see. If you consider, the you if you have a rental car on the way is, where it ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... with car one is independent and then plays the location no role. Staff were very friendly and accommodating in all areas. We had booked all inclusive, were with the meal times however not very satisfied, since it is in the 11 days has reiterated many times, in the mornings and afternoons, there ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " We were 11 days of end of April until early May. Without rental car one should consider oneself, with car one is independent and then plays the location no role. Staff were very friendly and accommodating in all areas. We had booked all inclusive, were with the meal times however ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... however not very satisfied, since it is in the 11 days has reiterated many times, in the mornings and afternoons, there was basically the same, we are despite all inclusive 4 times eat, as we the food in the hotel not more could see. If you consider, the you if you have a rental car on the way is, where it ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... stay with breakfast, because in the kitchenette are oven, 2 hotplates and even a washing machine available. On the upper floor is a bathroom with a toilet and down again toilet with washbasin. A large terrace above, a really big below, and if necessary even one forward out, however not all apt. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Facilities (1)
Great hotel with unnecessary bad reviews
- September 2013
The hotel is perfect for a quiet relaxing holiday. The apartments are big enough (2 floors, 2 terraces) and every day from a service staff member cleaned. This is a hotel with many international guests, so english knowledge are of advantage. The holiday in german speaking round to spend would like, should better look for another hotel in a heartbeat. The staff is always friendly, but only spoke english and spanish.
You can holiday - but not!
- September 2013
Very beautiful garden and very nice pools in a reihenhausdorf similar area. The optics from the outside is really like in the photos. Otherwise, as already from many vacationers mentioned, renovation some apartments strongly recommended. We also had bad luck - but there were also really nice and well-kept houses. We viewed. We were from 20 september until october in the area. In this time were at the beginning of very many (loud) english, but always only for kurztrip and because of all inclusive strongly slammed shut. You did not have much time ☺ Otherwise was the audience from french ..., german, spanish a few scandinavians and belgian and dutch. The age structure was well mixed of families with small children on middle ages up to a few seniors.
A hotel for holiday giving up
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
All on the surface never a 4 star hotel. The size of the apartmentes is adequate. The furniture are worn. On cleanliness in this hotel no value. Mold in all corners. We would this hotel probably close. Pictures you can find the following link to see: https://www. Dropbox. com/shush/mmmfs 6 gibvk 8 jkja 9/lp1 oy7 ur9a
Bedt with style
- July 2013
To 3. we traveled this year after Marbella the spanish mainland (before always on Majorca). We wanted to stay in a apartment somewhat independent the holiday make (therefore only booked with breakfast). The area was very spacious and one had not the typical hotel atmosphere. We could from the outside in the plant without from the front desk to have to go. The apartment was also located in close proximity to the pool. The apartment was very tastefully decorated. It wasn't missing anything. It was also clean. The furnishings were quite new. At the pool there was also enough shade ... and the breakfast buffet was very diverse. You can this hotel for people a bit holiday, more recommendable!
A whole area
- June 2013
The complex had everything to the whole day fully plan. The surrounding area was beautiful. The beach, although good 10 minutes away from the hotel, also. You had to but not leave the hotel in order to have fun. The hotel had a lot to offer. A good and fun entertainment (even for children), good drinks and snacks at the pool bar, as well as a gym. On the 3. day we rented bikes on the front desk and saw us the surrounding area. Cycle paths there were unfortunately not, you had to be careful when stepping drive. Otherwise, also ... the food in the hotel was good quality and plentiful. Problems gave it also not in the restaurant.
Information about Hotel VIME La Reserva de Marbella
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe apartment complex is peacefully located. It is 150 m to the nearest public transport connections. The nearest beach is approximately 1,2 km away. The nearest shops, restaurants, bars and pubs are situated 2 km from the hotel. Capopino marina is 2 km away. It takes 20 minutes to reach the centre on public transport.
- This appealing hotel is located along a main road and consists of 145 apartments on 2 floors. The hotel's facilities include a pleasant lobby, a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk and a car park. Additional facilities include a café, a TV room, an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with children's highchairs available on request, an Internet terminal and a playground. There is a kids' club for children aged between 4 and 12 years. Laundry services and medical assistance are available for hotel guests.
- The comfortably furnished rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. They also all include a direct dial telephone, satellie/cable TV, a kitchenette, a fridge, heating and a lounge area.
- The hotel has an indoor swimming pool, a swimming pool with a children's pool, a a poolside snack bar, sun loungers, parasols, water aerobics as well as a sauna and a solarium. There is table tennis, a gym, archery, pool, bocce and golf (1,3 km away) available for sport enthusiasts. Beach volleyball is played on the shingle, stony beach and there are sun loungers and parasols available. There is also a seasonal entertainment programme for every age group on offer.
- Guests are offered a buffet each morning, midday and evening. At lunch and at dinner there is also an à la carte option. It is possible to book an all-inclusive stay.
- American Express, Eurocard, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSituated in a quiet residential area surrounded by gardens, 1200 mtrs from the beach and 10 kms to the center of Marbella. Only 30 minutes (37 km) from the international Malaga airport. The La Reserva de Marbella Aparthotel is the ideal place to spend a delightful family holiday, play golf in the spectacular golf courses in the area and enjoy the night live of the worldknown Puerto Banús (15 kms).
- LocationLocated 10 km from the centre of Marbella and very close to port of Cabopino and its famous beaches. The resort is situated in a quite area, surrounded by some of the best golf courses along the Costa del Sol. The distance to the beach is about 1200 m.
- AccommodationThe resort offers duplex apartments with and without kitchenette, one bedroom, a bathroom and a toilet.
- Food and DrinkBuffet breakfast, buffet lunch and buffet dinner and bar that opens during the whole day.
- LeisureSport and entertainment activities during the summer months.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel offers a buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Fontanella Bar has a terrace and inside a climated area. The resort offers an indoor pool with whirlpool, sauna and a small gym. A guest laundry is at the disposal of the guests.
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Airport hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- EC Maestro
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See