We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2012
Because of the to Lack of demand of the hotel ( during our whole stay were at best 4 room at the same time occupied), was the owner each appropriations right, its guests around the schwerverdienten euros' to facilitate '. It was obvious, that Mr Y. A problem this means, if its guests outside its hotels at activities participate, for the money paid. He has everything discredited and diffarmiert, thereby its own human and technical deficit to cover. We constantly watched and became almost daily by abnormal acts forced, in the hotel to stay, around there to eat and drink. ... This behavior for a hotel guest unbearable. The tour operator was through our legal counsel of this unreasonable conditions informed. This hotel we could definitely not recommend.
Information about Hotel Yavuz
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on a peaceful edge of the small town of Dalyan, approximately 1.3 km from the centre and just 600 m from the Dalyan River. Dalaman Airport is about 30 km away.
- The attractive, simply furnished hotel has a spacious garden overlooking the nearby hills and beautiful countryside. Suitable for those seeking relaxation, the air-conditioned hotel was renovated in 2012 and has 32 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, a cloakroom, currency exchange facilities and a TV lounge. Additional amenities include a bar, a restaurant and wireless Internet access. For a fee guests can make use of the laundry services. There is a car park for those arriving by car.
- The hotel offers simply furnished accommodation. All rooms are en suite and feature a shower, a double bed, a direct dial telephone and Internet access. Further features include air conditioning and a balcony or terrace.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s swimming area, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols. The nearby beach is sandy.
- A continental buffet breakfast is served each morning. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed à la carte.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Some facilities may not be operational due to weather/seasonal conditions.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See