At a glance
- Very beautiful room (1) "Very beautiful room" found in 1 review
- " ... the lodge. Each has its own small small house. With view from the room on the water, outdoor shower, small veranda, the in the direction Rainforest look, instead of direction water ( a shame!), very beautiful room with minimal facilities, however everything there, which one needs, even a tv and fridge ( mini ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... the lodge. Each has its own small small house. With view from the room on the water, outdoor shower, small veranda, the in the direction Rainforest look, instead of direction water ( a shame!), very beautiful room with minimal facilities, however everything there, which one needs, even a tv and fridge ( mini ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Facilities (1)
Luxury in the jungle
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- March 2013
A great adventure in tortuguero with luxury accommodation. You can book a complete package, for example 2 nights including transfer of San Jose minibus and boat, full board and 2 boat trips (in the morning and in the afternoon) through the channels. The lodge has only 12 bungalows, the all the comforts (air conditioning, tv, refrigerator). There is a very personal service. For breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an extensive menu to choose from. The kitchen is excellent. The boat trips are amazing, there are small boats for about 6 people, one had always free view of the photograph. ... The guide explains in detail and feels animals on, you never would have seen. Manatus lodge is not cheap, but you do get an exclusive experience.
Excellent, small but sweet
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- April 2012
Who thinks, one has here the same standard, as in the 'civilization' deceptive massive! Although tried, nevertheless is here with drawbacks to be expected. The shower only has cold water, the furnishing, construction etc. Does not correspond to our standards. But-and this is simply the large plus of the lodge. Each has its own small small house. With view from the room on the water, outdoor shower, small veranda, the in the direction Rainforest look, instead of direction water ( a shame!), very beautiful room with minimal facilities, however everything there, which one needs, even a tv and fridge ( ... mini bar), toilet separate from the shower ( hot and cold ), washbasin. The warm water supply exactly like Electricity are not always guaranteed. The service, the friendliness and the food are 5-star standard! Prior to the hotel's own boat or by plane from the nearby ' airport' These Rollpiste but only once or twice a day cruise terminals! The offered program is very good and it is usually the whole day on photo safari. Right on the hotel there is a path through the rainforest, the every itself explore can. Mosquitoes there are, however quite a few, only for the jungle you should in any case a nets spread. In the whole hotel there is a good Wiki -connection with surprisingly good transfer rate! For transfers is one from the hotel very Helpful! Ban on smoking in the room, but otherwise OK. All together probably the best' hotel' locally and really recommendable.
Information about Hotel Manatus
Hotel description *
- LocationThe beach hotel is situated in Tortuguero, Caribbean North, a zone which is characterized by the incredible canals and the arrival of tortoises for nesting at the national park.
- Featuring the finest accommodations surrounded by the natural beauty of Tortuguero, this is the hotel for guests who deserve to elevate their holiday experience to the next level. The hotel offers a unique combination in the area: the comfort and luxury of the rooms and facilities and a delicious restaurant with international and gourmet cuisine offering Caribbean fusion. Comprising 12 guestrooms, the air-conditioned hotel has a hotel safe, café, bar, Internet access and room and laundry services.
- All the rooms are provided with two queen beds, individually regulated air conditioning, minibar, cable TV and safety box. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with shower. Furthermore, each accommodation comes with a direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and a terrace.
- The main activity in the area is observing the green turtles nesting, yet there are of course other activities such as canopy tours, kayaking, visiting a frog pond, bird watching, canal tours and more. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace with sun loungers laid out for use. Guests may also enjoy massage and spa treatments. Motor boating and canoeing are possible for a fee, and pedal boating and paddle tennis are further options.
- Set menu lunch and dinner are served.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA as methods of payment.
- It is possible to come taking a flight through Sansa to Tortuguero's airport and from there the hotel will pick up their guests. Otherwise, the hotel rates include transportation from San José.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See