Hotel review overview
Unfortunately only good
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- May 2013
At our holiday there were some positive comments, but also many negative aspects. In may 2013 we were now already for the 5. time on different islands in the Maldives. This island is with security one of the most beautiful small islands. So i start with the positive things in: Spa-very efficient and friendly staff (especially sumiarti ) Staff is very attentive ( Nissan & yassif ) There was every! Day very good and varied food. Also special requests were filled (passion fruit). Bar and food area a very nice ambience. Beautifully appointed water bungalows, but too many. Evening entertainment ... decent, not too much. (very good!) And now for the negative: Very disturbing in the deluxe beach bungalows is permanent, often unjustifiable move of boats and communication on divecenter. Therefore, strong noise and smell disturbance the deluxe beach bungalows, especially for south wind. Partly the bootsmotorengeräuch. Furthermore, these bungalows daily by sägearbeiten and schleifarbeiten by nearby workshop annoyed. Neither arrival still at the time the stay there was a declaration to the reef. Pool cleaning were too early (bedtime), zimmerreinigungsarbeiten were too late performed. On the other islands is it understated and discreet! It is specifically lacking the icing on the cake. After! The big game you get told, that wrong season, wrong wind direction, and so on. Prevails. Why not before? Umbrellas were because of strong wind cleared away, but not reestablished. Tim the chef is pushy, with criticism one gets immediately a anschiss. For example if you without shorts went to eat. The outside area of the deluxe beach bungalows is in need of a renovation (broken boards). On other islands the ways better maintained and cleaned. Sometimes just a coconut from the tree! Belästigendes phone some 'important' staffmitarbeiter the food is also very annoying. So, end now. It was, at the scheißwetter in Germany, a lovely vacation here. You can the island good, but, it must be clearly say, for so much coal there are clearly nicer pearls in the indian ocean.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- December 2012
Our holidays on maafushivaru were fantastic. The island is small and very nice, the bungalows are big and modernly furnished, the food in the buffet restaurant is very fine and the outer reef you can spend hours delay.
Information about Maafushivaru Island Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, wireless internet access, a café, a bar and a laundry. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a fan. Guests will also find a terrace as standard in most rooms. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The accommodation units each feature separate bedrooms. Cots are available for children. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. In addition, a fridge and tea and coffee making equipment are available. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access. Slippers are among the comforts offered in the accommodation units. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- The hotel offers a children's pool. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. Guests of the hotel can have fun with watersports such as pedal boat hire, canoeing, catamaraning, snorkelling and diving. The hotel offers indoor sporting facilities in the form of a gym. Various spa options are offered, including a spa, a sauna, a beauty salon and massage treatments. The hotel's entertainment team offers entertainment programmes for adults and children.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, dinner, full board and All-inclusive. The hotel additionally offers snacks. The show cooking is a particular attraction. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are served at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Writing bureau
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See