At a glance
- Food was good (1) "Food was good" found in 1 review
- " ... chairs. Dining room rather like a cafeteria. In the morning you could also outside by the pool sit and breakfast. Evenings it was not gladly seen. Waitresses were rude. Waiter against very nice. Food was good and plentiful. Especially delicious in the morning was the freshly baked Fuerteventura. With ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... chairs. Dining room rather like a cafeteria. In the morning you could also outside by the pool sit and breakfast. Evenings it was not gladly seen. Waitresses were rude. Waiter against very nice. Food was good and plentiful. Especially delicious in the morning was the freshly baked Fuerteventura. With ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (1)
Ok, but no large demands.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
For a short stay in Havanna this hotel is for cuban standards ok. It is already very dated (mold and rust in the bath, calcified fittings etc. ) . The staff was friendly, breakfast ok and perfectly adequate. Hop on hop off bus runs right in front of the hotel. With the taxi you can get quickly and conveniently located in the city center.
Completely bad would be a compliment.
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2013
The room size is ok but that was it. Mould and dirt in every corner, shower hard to use. Wireless internet available but never for guests available. Booked half-board, available, when hotel full. Guests come from the north, south america and Europa.
Recommended only with restrictions
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2013
The hotel presidente is a typical busy tour-city hotel, which was unfortunately very renovation needy. Age of the furniture would not a problem, but black mold on the walls and broken air conditioning do go not at all. Change wasn't a problem. Mold was in the new room no, but hung the shower head was already suspicious loosely in the wall and the other furniture made a very wobbly impression. Breakfast was okay, cleanliness of the seats and tables is not so very high.
Not really central, however everything you need
- January 2013
I have the first nights i round trip here. My room was size wise for a city hotel completely fine. Tv with german wave and a small fridge were also available. Even had a little view of the malecon and the sea. Shops in the immediate vicinity were not available. But had during the day a bit from the road with brought to you. The bathroom was large and up to a little mold in the badewannenfugen also clean. However mold is already alone because of the high humidity and without natural ventilation very quickly. The food was for cuban ... three stars reasonable. One may in Cuba just not expect too much. My bread, i am expressing as weizenallergiker always with and myself have also much on rice and salad concentrated. But that was very good. Especially also on the way in small restaurants. Loungers and pool towels were abundant. Generally the hotel rather from rundreisenden occupied. Internet cost 6 cuc/hour but in a comparison with other hotels during my journey rather slow. Loungers
Nice hotel in Havanna
- October 2012
We stayed one night at the presidente stayed in, because we on the next day flew to cayo largo are. The hotel was clean, the staff is nice, the breakfast really good.
Information about Hotel Roc Presidente
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in El Vedado, in the centre of Havana on the Avenida de los Presidentes. The hotel is located 200 m from the famous pier of Havana (el Malecón) and borders the Cancillería Cubana (the foreign ministry) and the Casa de Las Américas. Links to the public transport network, shopping venues, restaurants, bars and nightclubs are to be found in the immediate vicinity. The old town, La Habana vieja, is 3 km from the hotel, whilst the international airport José Martí is just 20 minutes away and the Playa del Este is 10 minutes away.
- The city hotel soars up into the sky with 10 historic floors and affords distinctive colours. The hotel occupies an impressive building, which was built between 1925 and 1927,and was the first skyscraper in Havana. This charming hotel was completely renovated in 2000 and enjoys a luxury character. The hotel cherishes its modern history and has accommodated prominent personalities from the world of politics, business and the arts over the years. During the restoration and redecoration of the hotel, much attention has been paid to detail. The hotel comprises more than 400 works of art, which symbolise the unique taste. This air-conditioned, designer hotel comprises a total of 158 rooms of which 2 are 2 are junior suites and 2 presidential suits. A garden and a terrace additionally feature. The lobby comprises a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and lifts. Also on offer at this hotel is a cafe, a piano bar, a lobby bar, a public Internet terminal and 2 restaurants.
- All rooms feature a fully equipped en suite bathroom, air conditioning, a safe, a direct dial telephone, a minibar, satellite TV and a double or king-sized bed.
- There is a swimming pool in the outdoor complex, as well as a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers laid out ready for use and a poolside snack bar. A massage service is also available. Typically Cuban bands play music every evening in the lobby bar. Guests may enjoy a visit to the lobby museum or take an interesting excursion to Pinar del Río, Varadero, Santa María del Mar and other famous places. From this hotel, guests are able to gain easy access to the best attractions of Havana, the large colonial capital.
- All meals are available in a buffet form. Lunch may be taken à la carte. Bed and breakfast, half-board or full board stays may be booked by guests.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- There are rooms with access for disabled guests.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See