Hotel Grand Silverland(4 stars)125-133 Ly Tu Trong Street, Ho Chi Minh City View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- January 2014
This hotel is in a good location in district 1. We had a room without a window, which I wouldn't recommend. The hotel has a rooftop swimming pool with a nice view, but there are only a few chairs and they were always taken. The hotel is in decent condition and the staff is quite friendly. The breakfast buffet had a lot of choice.
Nice downtown hotel.
- January 2014
Fine hotel in the old town (downtown). For a stopover, stay over night almost too bad. Travel time by taxi to the airport about 25 minutes
Great hotel with nice view from the rooftop pool
- October 2013
Nice hotel in the centre of Ho Chi Minh. Very helpful and polite reception staff who can help out with odd requests. Rooms are not massive, but well furnished. Similarly hotel rooftop pool has a fantastic view, but is not big enough to swim laps. Well located with markets and dining options nearby.
Good experience, except for food
- June 2013
Overall, a good experience for a short break. Happy not to have paid extra for a larger or better room (I had one of their no window rooms and it was perfectly decent, and built so that it didn't feel claustrophobic). Had a pizza there, big mistake: probably the worst I've ever eaten.
Information about Hotel Grand Silverland
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis cruise accommodation features an ideal location less than 10 minutes from famous business buildings of Ho Chi Minh City such as Sunwah Tower, the Opera Building, Bitexco Building, Metropolitan Building, AB Tower, Saigon Centre and Gemadept Tower. It is just one minute away from Ben Thanh market.
- The cruise combines charm and great comfort with a traditional-style junk. The crews provide guests with first-class service throughout the length of the journey to create a holiday that is truly unique and an unforgettable experience. The best way to discover the natural beauty of the bay is on board the newly built Aurora Cruises, designed to give the best service guests could possibly expect. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange desk and lift access, facilities available to guests include a café, bar, restaurant, conference facilities, WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services.
- The cruise consists of Deluxe Rooms, Bay View Rooms and Family Triple units. All of them are located on the first and on the second floor, which offer guests truly wonderful views of the World Heritage Site. In-room amenities include double or twin beds, individually controlled air conditioning and an en suite bathroom with a hot and cold shower, hairdryer and toiletries. There is a reading lamp, dressing table, hairdryer and complimentary bottled water. Further standard features of accommodation units include a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access and a minibar, as well as tea and coffee making facilities and a safety deposit box.
- During their stay, guests will not be short of things to do. The experienced guide will lead them on kayaking tours of the bay and they can enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear swimming pool or just be unwind while sunbathing on the sundeck. They will be able to join the staff in some late night cuttle fishing and there are also cookery demonstrations for those interested in learning the art of Vietnamese cooking. Furthermore, guests can warm up in the sauna and steam bath, take advantage of relaxing massages and spa treatments or head to the gym for a workout. Facilities for playing minigolf are provided for a fee. Meanwhile, fans of the fairway can head to the nearest golf course, Song Be Golf, which is approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the establishment.
- Guests can simply relax and unwind at the bar next door to the restaurant, which features an extensive menu presenting an innovative blend of European cuisine with an Asian mix. A healthy and refined cuisine with exotic flavours features Vietnamese herbs, spices and other well-known traditional specialities. Vegetarian cuisine is available as well.
- This hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA payments.
- Check-in time: 2 pm and check-out time: 12 noon. The hotel offers a 24-hour reception. The hotel does not allow pets.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See