Hotel review overview
Information about Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is 3 blocks from the Parliament Building, 4 blocks from the Royal British Columbia Museum, and less than 1 km from the Inner Harbour. There is a bus stop within some 5 minutes' walk.
- The establishment comprises a total of 196 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café, a bar and a pub. Shopping facilities are available. A TV room is also among the amenities at the establishment. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Additional services include room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All accommodation units feature central heating, a kitchen and a bathroom. Bathrooms with wheelchair access are also bookable. A balcony completes the range of amenities available in most rooms. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed, a queen-size bed or a king-size bed. For self-catering guests, there is a well equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a mini-fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment. An ironing set is also available to guests. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation units are also bookable. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers an indoor pool. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Leisure options in the establishment also include a gym, a sauna and massage treatments.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Staff are also happy to prepare special dietary cuisine.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::345 Quebec Street
- What the hotel offersHarbour Towers Hotel & Suites continues to deliver satisfaction to all of our visitors staying with us short-term, long-term, for business or just as a visit. Book a stay at our hotel, and you will soon learn why our customers keep coming back.
- LocationHarbour Towers Hotel & Suites is perfectly located within Victoria's Inner Harbour, just steps away from downtown Victoria, with a wide variety of shopping, dining and exciting activities.
- AccommodationOur guest rooms‚ some of which feature dramatic vistas of the Inner Harbour and surrounding mountains. These spacious guest rooms range from standard to one-bedroom, two-bedroom, two-level Penthouse suites and feature 42" flatscreen HD TV's, iHome clock radios and some have kitchenettes.
- Food and DrinkEnhance your stay by savouring West Coast cuisine and perfectly crafted cocktails in Vic’s, our hotel restaurant
- LeisureKeep up with your daily routine in our fitness centre - complete with weight room, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna.
- Other facilities and servicesOur friendly and knowledgeable guest service associates will do their best to make you feel at home, because we understand the smallest detail can make the difference between a good stay and a great stay.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: free
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Number of saunas: 1
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Business travellers
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See