Hotel Concorde(4 stars)Karlstrasse 9 60329 Frankfurt am Main View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A truly royal aperfect.
- January 2014
Very friendly and caring treatment in all areas of the hotel. Here service is really lived. This hotel: always again! %singlelinebreak % We stayed with a hotel credit from touridat booked. We have, in other hotels experienced, were not good. A wonderful breakfast buffet, in which it lacked nothing. Muesli, fruit, fish, cake, sausage and eggs, coffee, also specialities, tea and... The list is almost endless. The staff one could only the highest gratitude and: take so on. Visit in Frankfurt, then back to the Concorde!
4 star hotel in Frankfurt
- May 2013
This is a 4 star hotel just 3-4 minutes walk from the Main Train Station. The hotel is a really tiny little hotel. There are several bars, pubs and restaurants in the neighbourhood. The rooms are well furnished, and you can choose between smoking and non-smoking rooms. I has only one minor problem witht the room we got. There was a window in the bathroom door, and it is was strange to me. But all in all this a good hotel in the downtown of Frankfurt.
Hotel near the frankfurt main station
- February 2013
Hotel is good located nearby the main station frankfurt am main. The rooms are although renovated, however to the street and corridor very badly soundproofed. At the window it has strong ripped off. Nevertheless grs. (limited) recommendable.
Design hotel right next to train station
- May 2012
I had a single and amazed me, that the book specifically 'small single room' means. At the check-in i knew then why. The single rooms in the Concorde are really very small! On the other hand, i was first pointed out and then it is also okay so. Otherwise the house is really good. A privately run small hotel, no home of a hotel chain. The furnishing the always was good, especially the bathroom was great, everything was high quality and also the bed was okay. Breakfast good and extensive, with everything the heart desires, but not quite cheap (12 ... Euro) and unfortunately not in the room price included. About the location: directly at the main station, the karlstraße itself is quiet, already a street further begins however already the red light district. For one night before/after a flight but there is hardly a better location. In 3.4 minutes you are on foot the train station and from there go around the hour various trains and s-bahn to the airport fra. And with about 50 Euro for a 4 star hotel also cheaper than most airport hotels.
Information about Hotel Concorde
The Hotel Concorde is located in the business metropolis of Frankfurt am Main, directly opposite the central train station and only 800 m from the exhibition grounds. Our designer hotel in Art Deco style was newly furnished in 2003 and features high quality amenities. The hotel comprises fully air-conditioned guest rooms equipped with free wireless internet, mini bar, telephone, cable TV, coffee and tea bar and individually adjustable coloured lighting concept. Our establishment also offers 2 conference rooms equipped with WLAN and suitable for groups from 10 to 12 people each. They feature an adjoining computer room with an internet connection so that guests may go online free of charge. Furthermore, we will be glad to provide any technical equipment you may require. The Art Deco entrance hall houses a bar where guests may unwind with a cold drink at the end of a tiring day. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Karlstrasse 9 60329 Frankfurt am Main
- What the hotel offersThe Concorde is a first class hotel in the heart of the Frankfurt business metropolis, within easy reach of the city's famous "shopping-mile" and only 10 kilometres from the Rhein-Main Airport. Explore this city full of contrasts, a fascinating blend of pulsating metropolis and tranquil village, from a comfortable base at the Concorde Hotel. This hotel is centrally located directly opposite the main station and provides easy access to most attractions to Frankfurt.
- LocationThe Concorde Hotel in the heart of Frankfurt is an ideal location for all business and pleasure trips just opposite the main train station. Whether your appointments are in the banking center, the Alte Oper, the fairgrounds or the museumsufer, all your destinations are within easy walking distance.
- Accommodation45 rooms with air condition, bathroom/toilet, telephone, minibar, cable/pay-TV and complimentary tea/coffee making facilities as well as free Wifi individually adjustable colour-mood-ilumination
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Additional childrens' bed
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: closed
- Early check in
- Gay friendly
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See