Hotel review overview
Close but no cigar
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- April 2013
A large modern hotel split into individual blocks. Some with fantastic views, some with not so good. We stayed all inclusive in a room that had a sea view. Spotlessly clean with a good mixture of staff. Not overly friendly, but very efficient in what they do.There are plently of food outlets during the day, but unfortunately due to the season, the a la cartes were closed. When we stayed there appeared to be a lot of British there, closely followed by Scandinavian and German.
Expectations more than satisfied :-)
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
The hotel has although it is very many rooms, the a lot of visitors fall however not particularly on, as the complex is very extensive. The hotel guests distribute themselves very good. General respects the staff very on the cleanliness in the hotel. At the all inclusive-offer can anything criticize. From a rich breakfast, over varied lunch, snacks ( fruit, cakes and hearty in the afternoon) to dinner we were very well looked after. Like in Marmaris generally, are also in this hotel too many Russian, dutch and british guests, which for us however no interference factor represents.
Information about Hotel Ideal Prime Beach
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Ideal Prime Beach is a stylish five star hotel located on a beach of Marmaris in Adana, Turkey. It is mainly favored by families and young couples. There is a 24-hours reception desk in the hotel. Wi-Fi internet access is available. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- LocationHotel is located on the beachfront of Marmaris, in the tourist resort Adana, Turkey. Facility is in a short walking distance from Aqua Dream Water Park and Atlantis Su Park. Adana is a major, largely populated city in south Turkey. City center is approximately 2,5 km away from the facility.
- AccommodationThere are 632 accommodations available in the hotel, including standard rooms, rooms specially adapted for disabled guests, and suites. Standard room have air- conditioning, LCD satellite TV, telephone, and mini-bar. Each room has a separate bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Every room has a private balcony or terrace with either pool or sea view. King Suite and Prime Suite come with additional separate living room area and bathroom with jacuzzi. Food and drinks Main restaurant of the hotel serves international buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are two a la carte restaurants offering international and Asian cuisine. There are eight bars in the hotel offering a variety of alcohol and non alcohol drinks, but also hot drinks and ligth snacks.
- LeisureThere are two outdoor swimming pools with waterslides and a separate swimming pool for kids. Facility offers all types of activities for guests disposal, such as billiards, table tennis, bocce, and darts. There is a beach volleyball court available. Guests are welcome to take part in aerobics, stretching, water gymnastic, and others. At night hotel offers special entertainment programme, including live music and Turkish nights. Hotel includes a Spa facility offering massage, and other treatments. There is also a sauna, Turkish bath, and indoor pool.
- Other facilities and servicesHotel offers currency exchange service. Car rental service is available. Hotel includes a business center.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See