We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Peace and beach holiday.
- December 2013
The hotel is dated, but here and there are always painted and being worked on. I was 13 years there and was rather disappointed, but it has but here and there which changed. There the pool was completely rebuilt and partly the rooms updated. At that time, i would, the hotel is surely not recommended but what i now can. Rooms were cleaned daily and hand towels were changed according to desire. Generally good for a beach holiday.
- Nicht empfohlen
- February 2013
Very run down, rooms in terrible condition. Luckily only one night during the round trip. For a longer stay not recommendable, unless you fly to Cuba to party
Information about Hotel Club Amigo Mayanabo
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis all-inclusive hotel offers Cuban flair and lies directly beside Santa Lucía Beach, just a few paces from the impressive local coral reefs that protect the northern coast of the Camagüey province. This is an excellent base for diving enthusiasts. Ign Agramonte airport is 110 km away.
- The beach hotel offers guests access to its gardens and terrace. There are a total of 225 rooms on offer of which 213 are standard double rooms and 12 are suites. Facilities include a reception desk, a safe and a currency exchange bureau in addition to a café, a bar, a restaurant, a nightclub and a games room. On payment of an additional fee, Internet access is available. It is possible to make use of the launderette and younger guests may participate in the kids’ club activities.
- The top-quality accommodation units each come with a double bed, an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and a hire safe. Individually controlled air conditioning features as standard. 104 of the double rooms have connecting doors. The suites afford views out over the sea or gardens; a balcony or terrace rounds off the room amenities.
- In the outdoor complex is a swimming pool with a children’s paddling area, a poolside snack bar and sun loungers that have been laid out ready for use. Fees apply for the massage service and there are tennis and (beach) volleyball courts to make use of, as well as an in-house gym to work out in. Various water sports such as diving, windsurfing, sailing and catamaran sailing may be tried out. Evening shows are put on for guests' entertainment.
- It is possible to book an all-inclusive stay.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception