At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " for 3 stars great hotel "October 2011
- " Clean pool but too much chlorine in the pool anlagewas to redness can lead "October 2011
- The rooms are clean (1) "The rooms are clean" found in 1 review
- " ... complex with approximately 270 rooms, which on the ground floor with terrace equipped. Almost all the rooms are with a view of the sea equipped. To the beach there are at best hundred meters. The rooms are clean and all have a air conditioning, bathroom with shower and toilet, a telephone, safe as well as ... "October 2011
- Friendly staff (1) "Friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " friendly staff wherever you look. Spanish and English is host language, German rare! "October 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... with attached Al la carte and a snack bar near the pool. With a pool bar, a coffee bar( very good coffee) beach bar and a piano bar (after hours 23) was good. For a country no food imports, the food was very good and the selection also unfortunately sometimes a bit cold but there was the possibility to ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Quality (1)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... complex with approximately 270 rooms, which on the ground floor with terrace equipped. Almost all the rooms are with a view of the sea equipped. To the beach there are at best hundred meters. The rooms are clean and all have a air conditioning, bathroom with shower and toilet, a telephone, safe as well as ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2011
- Cleanliness (1)
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- February 2013
Very run down, rooms in terrible condition. Luckily only one night during the round trip. For a longer stay not recommendable, unless you fly to Cuba to party
vacation in the case friends
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- December 2011
A older older hotel but clean cA, 230 rooms. A hotel block in our time inhabited as it renovated is, without additional Lärmbelässtigung. It is a pure all inclusive hotel with good offer. Too many Canadians, little German or Austrians, on the weekends or vacation days also Cubans. From singles to families were all age groups represented.
for 3 stars great hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- October 2011
the hotel Mayanabo in Santa Lucia (Cuba) is a spacious hotel complex with approximately 270 rooms, which on the ground floor with terrace equipped. Almost all the rooms are with a view of the sea equipped. To the beach there are at best hundred meters. The rooms are clean and all have a air conditioning, bathroom with shower and toilet, a telephone, safe as well as a TV. The rooms be with a lot of love cleaned daily and with a small tip with so many surprise in the room! the hotel is for families with children suitable but also ... single their moneys worth. The hotel will mainly by Canadians visited, but also more Cubans with foreign currency especially in the holidays and at the weekend use the reasonably priced hotel complex. Further are still German, Spanish and French there. the age of the guests accroaches the whole width from babies to retirees!
Information about Hotel Club Amigo Mayanabo
Hotel description *
- LocationThis all-inclusive hotel offers Cuban flair and lies directly beside Santa Lucía Beach, just a few paces from the impressive local coral reefs that protect the northern coast of the Camagüey province. This is an excellent base for diving enthusiasts. Ign Agramonte airport is 110 km away.
- The beach hotel offers guests access to its gardens and terrace. There are a total of 225 rooms on offer of which 213 are standard double rooms and 12 are suites. Facilities include a reception desk, a safe and a currency exchange bureau in addition to a café, a bar, a restaurant, a nightclub and a games room. On payment of an additional fee, Internet access is available. It is possible to make use of the launderette and younger guests may participate in the kids’ club activities.
- The top-quality accommodation units each come with a double bed, an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and a hire safe. Individually controlled air conditioning features as standard. 104 of the double rooms have connecting doors. The suites afford views out over the sea or gardens; a balcony or terrace rounds off the room amenities.
- In the outdoor complex is a swimming pool with a children’s paddling area, a poolside snack bar and sun loungers that have been laid out ready for use. Fees apply for the massage service and there are tennis and (beach) volleyball courts to make use of, as well as an in-house gym to work out in. Various water sports such as diving, windsurfing, sailing and catamaran sailing may be tried out. Evening shows are put on for guests' entertainment.
- It is possible to book an all-inclusive stay.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception