Hotel review overview
Peace and beach holiday.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- December 2013
The hotel is dated, but here and there are always painted and being worked on. I was 13 years there and was rather disappointed, but it has but here and there which changed. There the pool was completely rebuilt and partly the rooms updated. At that time, i would, the hotel is surely not recommended but what i now can. Rooms were cleaned daily and hand towels were changed according to desire. Generally good for a beach holiday.
Great all inclusive hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- July 2013
Club Amigo Mayanabo is a great All Inclusive Hotel. They have a nice big pool and a beach with beachbar. They offer watersports and there is entertainment for kids. At night there are performances for young and old. Beside the buffet restaurant, there is an a la carte restaurant as well. But you need to book ahead. Around the hotel there are some diving options (like feeding bullsharks !!!). We loved this hotel.
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- February 2013
Very run down, rooms in terrible condition. Luckily only one night during the round trip. For a longer stay not recommendable, unless you fly to Cuba to party
Information about Hotel Club Amigo Mayanabo
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis all-inclusive hotel offers Cuban flair and lies directly beside Santa Lucía Beach, just a few paces from the impressive local coral reefs that protect the northern coast of the Camagüey province. This is an excellent base for diving enthusiasts. Ign Agramonte airport is 110 km away.
- The hotel features 225 accommodation units. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access is available in public areas (for a fee). The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A playroom is also among the amenities at the hotel. Other services include medical assistance. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Most accommodation units also feature a balcony or terrace. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. All rooms offer a telephone, a TV and a safe. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Sun loungers and parasols are also available. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The hotel offers an extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, with cycling/mountain biking, tennis, beach volleyball, volleyball and basketball. With windsurfing, sailing, catamaraning, kayaking, snorkelling and diving, fans of watersports will have plenty to choose from. A gym, table tennis and pool/billiards are some of the sports and leisure options available at the hotel. There are excellent relaxation opportunities and ways to enjoy free time at the hotel, with options such as an entertainment programme, an entertainment programme for adults, live music, a disco and a kids' club.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. The hotel additionally offers snacks. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception