Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio(3 stars)Borgo San Jacopo, 3 View on map
At a glance
- Well situated town hotel (1) "Well situated town hotel" found in 1 review
- " Well situated town hotel "August 2012
- The room is OK (1) "The room is OK" found in 1 review
- " ... breakfast but you should not all too much expect. Toast, jams, Butter, cheaper ham sausages, with a little cheese and possibly fruit. The coffee was really good. The view over the town is nice... The room is OK . One is only for sleeping there. At night despite closed window a bit noisy. But but one is in ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... breakfast but you should not all too much expect. Toast, jams, Butter, cheaper ham sausages, with a little cheese and possibly fruit. The coffee was really good. The view over the town is nice... The room is OK. One is only for sleeping there. At night despite closed window a bit noisy. But but one is in ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (1)
Hotel can really be recommended...
- May 2013
For a 3 star hotel great. Hotel rooms are clean and the furniture not worn. Since it unusual cold was in may was immediately an additional radiators on my request brought. Staff very nice and friendly. Breakfast is actually to be desired but one became full. Shops, shops, everything in the area. From the hotel on foot to the railway station around 15 to 20 minutes During the next florenzbesuch i would go back in a heartbeat ☺
Great location, great view
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Very well located hotel directly on the Ponte Vecchio, short paths to attractions and bus stops, partly in need of renovation, breakfast could been more diverse.
Worst breakfast of my life
- September 2012
Unfortunately this was the worst breakfast of my life and' hair dryer' can also be no question. It looks rather like a vacuum cleaner and dryed? So I did not manage. The service during the breakfast is also very poor. The room is very small and kit 150€ way too expensive. You can not even manouver without to turn around and to ask. The flair is of course wonderful and so the location... Better is impossible, because it is super central located. So perfect.
Well situated town hotel
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
As A city hotel wonderfully located. Right at the Ponte Vecchio. From the breakfast but you should not all too much expect. Toast, jams, Butter, cheaper ham sausages, with a little cheese and possibly fruit. The coffee was really good. The view over the town is nice... The room is OK. One is only for sleeping there. At night despite closed window a bit noisy. But but one is in the middle of the old town. At the front desk only English spoken. For a short city break recommendable, if you are not too demanding.
Information about Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis Florence hotel is located close to the Ponte Vecchio and is about 100 m from the Palazzo Pitti and the Uffizi gallery. Links to the public transport network can be reached in about 100 m.
- The welcoming city hotel comprises a total of 72 rooms spread over 7 floors. The fully air-conditioned hotel welcomes guests in the foyer with 24-hour reception desk and lift access. Additionally, a bar and a breakfast room offer drinking and dining options. Conference rooms are available for meetings and conventions and there is a parking garage available for those guests arriving by car.
- The light rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a minibar, air conditioning and a hire safe. A direct dial telephone and satellite/ cable TV are also provided in all accommodation units as standard.
- Leisure facilities include an attractive roof terrace, which offers good views over the River Arno.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See