Hotel Westgate Town Center(3 stars)2770 Old Lake Wilson Road View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Mass production with inkompetentem staff
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- March 2013
The hotel belongs to a huge complex with various complexes together (westgate tower houses.) And is still relatively new, it looks quite scant. It consists only of apartments, with a kitchen., but in our kitchen no dishes was, so i not at all would can cook, even, if i would have wanted. The others are big and beautiful. But: we had to at check in 45 minutes to wait, bs it was finally our turn and our money shed could! Then you will have us in a wrong expert (studio villa). And the tired, we ir and heavy luggage. ... At the check-in i had even on the balkonwunsch hinewiesen. The telephone complaint was in the middle of nothing, i got even the wrong answer, deluxe villas have no balconies. Only when i again to the front desk went, with my booking confirmation in hand, we could the right apartment. Result: completely overtaxed staff, totally overwhelmed and mass processing, never again!
Information about Hotel Westgate Town Center
Hotel description *
- LocationThis first-class accommodation hotel is situated amidst 85 hectares of land, close to the area's attractions. It is only 1.5 km to Walt Disney World.
- This air-conditioned, 5-storey city hotel comprises a total of 623 villas. Facilities include a reception desk, a bar, a delicatessen, a Pizza Hut, a small supermarket, a restaurant and Internet access. It is possible to take advantage of the laundry service and there is a car park and garage available to those arriving by car.
- The villas with one bedroom all come with a bathroom with a hairdryer, a kitchenette, a minibar, a microwave, a small fridge, a coffee/tea maker and ironing equipment. The luxurious family villas come with a direct dial telephone, Internet access, a hire safe, a double sofa bed and a double bed. The heating and air conditioning are controlled centrally. The accommodation caters for a maximum of 4 persons.
- In the outdoor area are numerous pools and a poolside snack bar. Guests are offered access to a gym, several hot tubs and an arcade. It is possible to play tennis and volleyball. An occasional entertainment programme is put on for guests' amusement.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
- Cleaning is provided once a week for guests staying more than 7 days or once during a stay for guests staying less than 7 days. Guests may request a daily cleaning service at any time for an extra charge. This service must be requested directly at the property upon check-in. Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in and a valid credit card or a cash deposit is required upon check-in.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See