We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Riad Cocoon
This contemporary structured riad offers 5 splendid and individually decorated rooms all provided with modern technology such as free wifi, reversible air conditioning, plasma television (in the lounge and Nirvana Suite), and personal safe. The decor of the riad mixes fine arts and antique treasures creating a unique place, devoted to the harmony of the body and the spirit.Relaxation and well being is the host's main concern, the well-being rituals are designed to simultaneously improve the condition on all four levels, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. They offer traditional Hammam, massages, oriental body care, yoga (on request) and a beautiful small heated pool.The lighting, the sound ambience, the materials, the textures, the traditions, everything, down to the last detail, has been created as if to mark the boundaries of a journey beyond the usual. Children are welcome from the age of 12 years old. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersWith its five bedrooms, each one with its own personality, Cocoon is, first and foremost, a haven of peace: terraces with spectacular view, beautiful bathrooms designed in traditional Tadlakt coating and Zellige tiles, living room with a large fireplace, heated pool making a bath in the patio possible all year long, all this only three hours from Europe...
- LocationLocated in Diour Saboune, the old “Quartier des Savonniers“, Cocoon nevertheless provides an easy access by car (50 m from the Riad), a rare comodity in the Medina. Close by, you will find the Marrakech Museum and the Medersa ben Youssef, two of the architectural highlights of this imperial city, the ancient Arabic-Andalucian capital.
- AccommodationFive bedrooms, each one with its own personality Suite and exclusive terrace Deluxe Room Superior Rooms Twin bed Room In every rooms: Personal iPod with dock and exclusive Cocoon Playlists. Safe deposit box in the entire Riad : Broad-band Wifi Internet access,
- Food and DrinkBecause resting also rhymes with discovering, at Cocoon, paramount importance is given to the pleasure of the senses: Breakfast is prepared and served with special attention and care, the exquisite orange juice is always freshly squeezed, our bread is home baked, pancakes are served with honey from the nearby Atlas mountains and the delicious country eggs can be prepared just as you love them... Our cook Khadija will see, on order, that you taste the best of her country’ Cuisine, all based on naturally grown products which have been carefully selected from the farms of the Ourika Valley. Dining: Lunches and full traditional Moroccan evening meals can be prepared upon request.
- LeisureOur traditional Hammam, or Beldi, will provide the indispensable relaxation needed after the always eventful discovery of the myriad alleys and passages that constitute the Marrakech Medina and its Souks.You will then be invited to ease back and enjoy the traditional scrub with black soap followed by an Oriental massage with essential oils.
- Other facilities and servicesNested in the heart of the ancient Medina, away from the rumble of modern life, we wanted to create a peaceful refuge, a comfortable cocoon where one is naturally led to relaxation. f a visit to the ocean or the mountains happens to be on your wish list, we will be happy to share with you our best adresses in Essaouira or, away from the main roads, in the Berberian villages of the Atlas. With the same attention to detail and in our wish to fulfill your every need, we can organize your errands, restaurants, taxi transportation and of course airport transfers.
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See