The Palms Hotel & Spa(4 stars)Collins Avenue 3025, Miami Beach, Florida View on map
At a glance
- Good hotel (9) "Good hotel" found in 9 reviews
- " Good hotel with neighbourly construction noise "May 2012
- " Great hotel - to October 2012 noise "June 2012
- " Good hotel for beach and city break "May 2012
- " ... site is annoying a bit, hotel management should here accommodating with ' goodies' be. Distance to the center acceptable - slowly strolling RD 20 minutes until Lincoln; without construction site the hotel is excellent , with construction site you should from 8h30 and 17 hours either go on an outing, in the room ... "May 2012
- " Great hotel in Miami "September 2012
- " We were really very satisfied with this hotel. The only disturbing was the construction site next to the hotel. Because we ... "September 2012
- " ... could not at all decide. Also the food in the restaurant was great. The location of the hotel is a bit out of the way from the action. But since we a car had rented this was not a problem. Just a top hotel . "September 2012
- " We were very satisfied . "March 2012
- " Altogether we were very satisfied . We knew prior to from the construction work on the neighboring hotel, have nevertheless ... "March 2012
- Friendly staff (2) "Friendly staff" found in 2 reviews
- " Already the second time at the palms, always nice, great garden, directly at the beach, everything very clean, Friendly staff , but demolition at the hotel next door, about to October Jackhammer Noise the whole day by the ... "June 2012
- " If you are looking for outstanding food, great service , beautiful environment and very pleasant access to the beach, this is the hotel for you! I was ... "July 2012
- The restaurant is good (1) "The restaurant is good" found in 1 review
- " ... construction noise in the immediate surroundings is very annoying and therefore the hotel is currently not recommendable. We have the hotel selected, as in the past we good experience made. The restaurant is good , has however drawbacks-since the change of the chef opposite April 2011-that has been recorded. "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (9) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 9 reviews
- " Good hotel with neighbourly construction noise " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " Great hotel- to October 2012 noise " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " Good hotel for beach and city break " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " ... site is annoying a bit, hotel management should here accommodating with ' goodies' be. Distance to the center acceptable - slowly strolling RD 20 minutes until Lincoln; without construction site the hotel is excellent, with construction site you should from 8h30 and 17 hours either go on an outing, in the room ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " Great hotel in Miami " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " We were really very satisfied with this hotel. The only disturbing was the construction site next to the hotel. Because we ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... could not at all decide. Also the food in the restaurant was great. The location of the hotel is a bit out of the way from the action. But since we a car had rented this was not a problem. Just a top hotel. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " We were very satisfied. " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Altogether we were very satisfied. We knew prior to from the construction work on the neighboring hotel, have nevertheless ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Hotel in general (9)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " Already the second time at the palms, always nice, great garden, directly at the beach, everything very clean, Friendly staff, but demolition at the hotel next door, about to October Jackhammer Noise the whole day by the ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " If you are looking for outstanding food, great service, beautiful environment and very pleasant access to the beach, this is the hotel for you! I was ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... with this hotel. The only disturbing was the construction site next to the hotel. Because we however not a lot of time in the hotel spent bothered us it wasn't really. The rooms were super and breakfast was a dream, there was so much choice, you could not at all decide. Also the food in the restaurant was ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Atmosphere (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... construction noise in the immediate surroundings is very annoying and therefore the hotel is currently not recommendable. We have the hotel selected, as in the past we good experience made. The restaurant is good, has however drawbacks-since the change of the chef opposite April 2011-that has been recorded. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (1)
Nice pool area good breakfast
- January 2014
Located directly at the beach with a tropical pool area. Very nice staff, partly spoke german. The right construction site during the day to about 16:00 at the pool very is to be heard. Free beach chairs and towels and a good breakfast for about 30 American Dollar. On the downside is that you the windows do not open, but otherwise a great hotel.
Good and clean hotel.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
The hotel is located on a very beautiful beach section. Therefore suitable for swimming. But 13 blocks away from the city center with bars and shops. It is, therefore, the breakfast in the hotel, because the way in the city far away. There is the possibility of a bus to take, or around the corner to rent bikes. The breakfast is very good and varied. Is german requirements. The rooms are clean and big enough. We had 2 queen size beds with very good mattresses. The atmosphere in the hotel is gewöhnungsgedürftig. At our travel time it was very cool ... in Miami. Still ran the air conditioning on full blast, so you either in the lobby or in the bar were good to bear itself could. At the pool one was the whole day very loud and bad music suspended. Us after some time there have been displaced. You can hear the noise from the construction site next door, and the hotel is right under a flight path. For quiescentlooking for therefore rather less suitably.
Very good and relaxing hotel Miami Beach.
- December 2013
The hotel area was very modern designed, but still comfortable. Generally is the very relaxing - especially because of the beautiful pool area, the lobby, the direct beach access and lounges - as excellent insufficient. The hotel has many rooms on 12 floors, which with various elevators distance. The lobby has many seating and understated, relaxing sound to linger. Wi-fi is available free of charge and the hotel has its own atm in the basement. The hotel plant is very much maintained and clean. The guest structure was mixed.
Good beach hotel for family
- December 2013
The hotel is right on the beach. To the Ocean Drive you walked about 20 minutes and very much selection and restaurants, bars and clubs. The only drawback of the hotel is the incredibly many rabenähnlichen birds the much dirt and the breakfast as well as at the pool was simply fabulous. By partly not abgeräumtes dishes is still encouraged.
One of our absolute favorite hotels.
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
Whenever we Miami are, are we actually here. This time it would be almost fallen, as the prices before christmas the supramundane rise, but we didn 'rotated' and are just at the beginning instead of at the end of our stay here. It is an art deco building. Last we were 2 years ago, the renovation is now complete and we were thrilled as always. The standard rooms are not large, but 2 bathroom (sink and shower/toilet and sink). Everything is clean and in good condition, it is reliably cleaned, we love the aveda bath products. In the evening there ... is a turndown service, so beds uncovered, curtains and godiva-down comforter. Hmm. The breakfast is one of the best, which we had in the USA know. Everything which the heart desired and lovingly arranged. There are currently just next door there is a construction site, a old hotel it was being renovated. Thus the boardwalk on a bit not continuous to use. The construction noise was more than limited, even though we our room to this page had. All in all a great stay. Only point of criticism, the but not necessarily to the hotel, rather the guests: there are plenty of trash cans everywhere, nevertheless one found in the morning throughout the garden and at the pool doses, cigarette packets, somewhere in cocktail glasses. A shame, that some people in the vacation not behave, and expect, that you all hinterhergeräumt is.
Information about The Palms Hotel & Spa
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersThe Palms Hotel & Spa is focused on offering it’s guests luxury and pampering in a serene ocean front resort in the heart of Miami. The Palms Hotel & Spa is a luxurious hotel in vibrant Miami Beach for those who are looking for a natural, luxury experience. The hotel offers luxurious accommodation and cuisine while sticking to environmental best practices. A Green luxury hotel.
- LocationThe hotel is located just minutes from the heart of South Beach and sits on its own stretch of beach by the sea. The hotel is 13 miles from Miami International Airport.
- AccommodationThe hotel offers 251 rooms on 12 floors with impressive views of the ocean, the hotel’s garden or the Miami Beach cityscape. The choice is between Cityview Rooms, Oceanfront Rooms, Junior Suites or One Bedroom Suites. There are 155 Cityview rooms with one king-size bed or two double beds, Each room overlooks the Miami Beach cityscape. There are 92 oceanfront rooms which have the same bed arrangement as the Cityview but include a work station and a sitting area, and of course the floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and/or the hotel’s tropical gardens. The 2 junior suites are located on the highest level of the building and are equipped with one king-size bed, a work station, a full sized sofa bed, a sitting area and a balcony overlooking the Miami Beach cityscape. The One-Bedroom Suites offer a bedroom with a king sized bed and living room. The highlight is the balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the spectacular pool and gardens. Amongst the amenities in all the rooms you will find; 32” flat screen plasma TVs, WiFi access, Full bathroom facilities, telephones, In-room safe, Fully stocked private bar, Coffee maker, Ipod docking station with alarm clock, Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board, Walk-in closet, Key card access, Individually controlled air conditioning
- Food and DrinkThe Palms Hotel & Spa offers a selection of local, seasonal and organic cuisine and as well as a host of luscious cocktails at the Essenia Restaurant. All seafood served is from a sustainable source and line caught. The Essensia Lounge offers natural cocktails and a wine list made up of completely sustainable, organic or biodynamic wines. The Tiki Bar is the hotel’s bar and is located by the poolside. It offers a one-of-a-kind setting for casual libations, complete with swaying palm trees, hammocks and a relaxing ocean breeze.
- LeisureThe Palms Spa – AVEDA offers it’s visitors and guests a pampering paradise. Services include a wide range of massage, skin care and body treatments. The full service beauty salon offer nail and hair care, waxing and make-up services. For sport and fitness visit the fitness room with a host of specialized Precor equipment including; strength-training equipment, treadmills and elliptical cross trainers with Cardio Theater personal TV viewing screens along with free weights.
- FamilyTo cater for families some oceanfront rooms connect to provide family-friendly accommodations.
- Other facilities and servicesLaundry and dry-cleaning service Wake-up service No pets allowed
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See