Hotel Sarova Shaba Lodge(4 stars)Valley Road Po Box 72493 Isiolo 00200 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Sarova Shaba Lodge
The lodge is located in a stunning landscape. When the sun sets and the skies are painted glorious shades of orange, tranquility sets in and the Samburu dancers take you to worlds unknown. Unique flora and fauna can be found in Shaba including the Reticulated giraffe, Grevy's zebra, and the endemic Doum palm. The Sarova Shaba Game Lodge is situated in the Shaba National Reserve, Kenya. This Reserve is part of a conglomeration of reserves in the Eastern Province, descending from Mt. Kenya, at the entrance to the vast scrub of desert that reaches beyond L. Turkana. The Ewaso Nyiro river whose origin is the northern slope of Mt. Kenya around the Nanyuki Township borders the area. The river's name is derived from the local community's language. It means the river of brown or muddy water.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Free parking
- Car park
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones