We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
In short, great hotel and great beach
- January 2014
Very good hotel. We felt very well cared for. The check in is a bit long from the airport, but it was worth it. The cleanliness was especially remarkable. As an example, every morning the abflussplatten on the edge of the pools and with pollution replaced. In addition to the thai staff there is an english native speaker, a swiss staff (Damian), next to english spoke fluent german. Damian was really very helpful and gave us valuable tips reveal, for which we were very grateful. With him we always had a sympathetic contact us with advice and act and as ... a matter of course to the side! In fact, i did not all my impressions in words. So the only thing i showed up in a negative way: Wlan! There are which free of charge in the public areas including the beach. Partly even spoke up on the balconies but the login is quite complicated and worked with our iPad not at all. I can recommend this hotel unreservedly.
Great holiday, thank you!
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
We are with the aim to phuket traveled, a tiring and kräftezerrendes year to leave behind, which was absolutely possible. We had a beautiful holiday, pure relaxation and totally pleasant fellow guests. It is directly heavily fallen, the hotel for excursions to leave. The beach, also if it sometimes was full, asked perfect peace in the own books to deepen and a great supply (favorite: tuna sandwich and bananashake ), while the many palms enough protection against the sun asked. Creamed we have only the first days. The evening meals were every time anew with its five courses, although we ... mainly the theme restaurant 'top of the reef' preferred, a culinary delight, the one with us in this implementation only in the most expensive restaurants A return on our part is definitely planned. A very big bonus for us was the german-speaking customer service by Damian, the much easier has. A direct contact to have, for small improvements, information to country & people, and simplest small talks, has the whole holiday a i-icing fake.
Space for relaxation with small drawbacks
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
The hotel area was generously arranged, the rooms (we had junior suite) are very large. Except for a few spider webs, it was clean. The spider webs is, because it season was and the room for a long time not used. The coating on the bench like washed have been, but was stained and optically not more presentable. The furniture at the pool and beach had the best years behind it. Particularly the sunloungers at the beach i would be uncomfortable designate. A these parts would be appropriate and highly recommended. Wi-fi worked, but with the daily collection a code ... inconvenient. The gäststrruktur was very mixed. 50% asians (probably the majority of chinese, australian, russian, swiss, spanish, french and british, as well as some german. But everything was completely okay. The average age was rather over 45 years, which was probably also because of the season was. The breakfast buffet corresponded to the price-performance ratio. Adequate and much variety, high tidy. The staff provided the appropriate body worked, very friendly and accommodating. In the gastronomy it was unfortunately not always sunday We had and the tea yourself or multiple ask.
It was so nice!
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
Nice, small hotel for a relaxing holiday.
- August 2013
Cape panwa is a wonderful hotel with beautiful plant and a beautiful beach. We had a pool villa, these are very roomy 2 separate bedrooms and baths, a living area with a full size fridge, sink and shelf space. From the living area, and a bedroom we had access to our pool about 4 times 10 metres. The equipment with cd and mp3 player area and 2 tv is at least for musikfans great. Kettle and coffee and teeutensilien are provided. The breakfast buffet left nothing to be desired. From september the pool villas the new design of the suites ... adjusted. We could the capesuit on the last day until the time of departure. If we suburb no inexpensive upgrade would have, we would have this beautiful suites with incredible 117 square meter than Family suite very happy.
Information about Hotel Cape Panwa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis very peaceful hotel offers a stunning location on Cape Panwa, the southern coast of Phuket. A beautiful beach is only a few paces away. A stop for the public transport may be found in the immediate vicinity, as may countless shopping and entertainment venues. Phuket Town is approximately 12 km away and the transfer time to the airport is around a hour.
- Well situated and renovated in 2002, this hotel is spread between a main and annexe building and has 246 rooms of which 14 are suites. The hotel welcomes guests in the lobby with a reception desk open 24 hours, safes, a currency exchange desk, a lift and a cloakroom. Further facilities include a newspaper stand, a small supermarket, a hairdressing salon, shops and a games room. Also featuring within the hotel is a bar and five tasty restaurants, which are particularly inviting with their delicious and individual cuisine. With its conference room and Internet access with WLAN, the hotel is ideal for business guests. Room and laundry services are available, as is medical assistance. Younger guests may let off steam in the playground and may use the highchairs in the restaurants. For guests arriving by car, there are parking spaces on offer.
- Each room faces the sea and comprises an en suite bathroom with shower, bath and hairdryer. Further fittings include a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, Internet access and a hire safe. A minibar, a comfortable king-size bed, air conditioning and carpeting are also provided in all accommodation units as standard. A balcony or terrace additionally features.
- A swimming pool with a children's pool as well as sun loungers and parasols have been laid out ready for use in the outdoor complex. Guests may also make use of the spa complex with hot tub, sauna and massage service. Various water sports are on offer on the beach, including motor boating and catamaran boating. Sports enthusiasts may also play tennis, table tennis, beach volleyball or enjoy a workout in the gym. There is a varied activity programme to keep adults and children entertained.
- Guests may select their breakfast and dinner from a buffet. Lunch and dinner may additionally be taken as a set menu or a la carte. Furthermore, special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- There is 24-hour reception service at the front desk in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: closed
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See