Hotel Urban St Leonards Hotel(4 stars)194 Pacific Highway View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Very nice well-maintained hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- December 2012
The hotel is located directly along the pacific highway. Therefore, it is on the street side never completely silent. The hotel looks very well kept. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It almost only english spoken. In the lobby and at the bar is always a pleasant ambience. The rooms are very clean and are also very well cleaned. Wifi is in the entire place, for a fee available. The bathroom features shower, toilet, washbasin, hair dryer and various counters. It is small but nice. The rooms are spacious and are equipped with iron, -board, tv, desk, safe, mini ... bar, telephone, small table with armchair and stools, partly with a balcony (only hotel back) and terrace (only ground floor front and back). The hotel is a non-smoking hotel and it is only in front of the hotel two special tables smoke-free. Directly in front of the hotel there are bus stops, where 6 bus lines hold. One comes so right into town (2,50$) or to the beach after manly (4.50 $). The buses run on average every 30 minutes the station one runs about 10 minutes
Information about Hotel Urban St Leonards Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated on the Pacific Highway, the city hotel is within 5 km of Luna Park Sydney, Harbour Bridge, Australian National Maritime Museum, Government House and the Customs House. Other nearby places of interest include Coogee Beach (13 km away), Sydney Olympic Park (12 km), Bondi Beach (12 km), Fort Denison (5 km), Taronga Zoo (5.6 km) and Sydney Opera House (4.7 km). Kingsford Smith Airport is approximately 18 km from the hotel.
- This air-conditioned city hotel offers 100 comfortable rooms and convenient facilities such as an on-site cafe, conference rooms and room and valet laundry services. The hotel is a special place, big on designer style and with a focus on relaxed modern comfort. The spaciousness of the property and the luxury guest rooms offer a level of comfort that is the next best thing to sleeping at home. Further facilities include a lobby, hotel safe, lift access, a restaurant and a car park.
- The hotel features guest rooms that are equipped with modern in-room amenities such as air conditioning, cable TV, a hairdryer, minibar, radio and safe.
- Health-conscious guests can enjoy an energetic work-out at the gym to maintain their fitness regime. For golfing enthusiasts, the professional golf putting green is sure to delight.
- The on-site cafe offers delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests to enjoy. It also serves a fine wine list in a relaxed atmosphere.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel is open 24 hours a day so guests may check in at the reception at any time of the day or night.
- The hotel is located on the corner of Pacific Highway and Bellevue Avenue. If approaching from Sydney CBD or North Sydney, keep following the Pacific Highway through St Leonards and turn left on Bellevue Avenue. If travelling from the North, turn right on Greenwich Road then immediately right on Bellevue Avenue.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See