Hotel Hilton Garden Inn - Santiago Airport(4 stars)Americo Vespucio Ave 1292 Pudahuel View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Short business trip to Santiago, Hilton Garden Inn
- September 2013
During a 2 day stay at the Garden Inn, I was overall very please with atmosphere and service of the staff. The Hotel is a pure business / travel hotel which is perfect for my purpose. Most of the guests are either on business travel or just staying a night for transit. The Hotel is close to the airport and connects well via a shuttle bus, which transfers passengers from the airport to various Hotels in the area. The rooms were very nice and clean, and very quiet. Also the service was excellent, very friendly staff at the reception desk ... and the restaurant. Overall there are no complaints and it is what I expected from a Hilton Garden Inn.
Very new and efficient airport hotel
- August 2013
Very new and efficient hotel. All facilities are in best shape. Whenever you are having a short stoover in SCL it is perfect.
Information about Hotel Hilton Garden Inn - Santiago Airport
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located just 2.8 kilometres from Santiago International Airport and is close to local attractions, including Valparaiso, Viña del Mar, the ski centre, Bellavista and the wine route, as well as the West Plaza shopping centre, Palacio de la Moneda and Cerro San Cristobal. Various restaurants, bars, pubs and nightspots are located about 20 minutes from the accommodation by car.
- The 144-room airport hotel occupies a modern building in the heart of the ENEA Business Park. It offers a hotel shuttle service, WLAN Internet access, a conference room, bar, medical service, laundry service (fees apply) and parking facilities. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a currency exchange, a safety deposit box, cloakroom and lift access to the upper floors, further facilities available to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a café, supermarket and a restaurant, as well as room service and a bike hire service.
- The rooms are equipped with safes, wired and wireless Internet access, a desk and a minibar, while the bathrooms have a shower, bathtub and hairdryer. Further features include an iron and ironing board, direct dial telephone, radio, TV, air conditioning and bathroom for the disabled. Furthermore, a double or king-size bed and heating also come as standard in all accommodation units.
- Guests can have a dip in the indoor heated swimming pool, relax and unwind in the hot tub and sauna, work on their suntans at the tanning studio or enjoy a workout at the hotel gym. Meanwhile, fans of the fairway can head to the nearest golf course, which is approximately 5 minutes’ drive away from the establishment.
- A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Lunch can be enjoyed buffet-style, à la carte or from a menu, while dinner is served à la carte.
- This hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA payments.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See