Sandpearl Resort(5 stars)500 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater Beach View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
Sophisticated place for vacationers with claim & money.
- November 2013
The hotel is a 5 - star hotel with an appropriate guests from about 30 years, couples, families and best-ager mostly americans Very tasteful lobby and decor Wi-fi everywhere - even on the beach inclusive The hotel is upscale but relaxing quiet in this respect was worth the price.
- Nicht empfohlen
- May 2013
Rooms are old fashioned and a maximum of 4 star standard. To that the room was not really clean : next to the bed were chips from previous guests. Bay view rooms are not at bay, but to the street; by adjacent restaurants with live music nothing for noise sensitive. The pool area is tight and looks and feels sturdy. Umbrellas at the beach are to be paid specially. At the weekend are all chairs on the beach with parasols and for 3 0 $to rent. The cleaning staff greets in principle only, if the first greets you.
Top -position right on the beach - a nice bathroom hotel
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2012
The hotel is located without annoying street right on the beach. Everything is on bathing aligned. In the middle of the u-shaped building is the pool with beach chairs and other terrace. If you like we were in a room directly to the beach, you got of course also the noise of the party on the weekend with. This is not very pleasant. If one has the choice, you should therefore a room to the beach at the end of the seitenschenkel demand. The hall is spacious, and invites you to sit down. The restaurant is highly recommended, but also ... quite expensive. The beach is stunningly beautiful. You can shells without end collect and the dolphins come in the morning up to 30 metres to the surf over. Tip for excursions Sankt Petersburg and Ellenton premium outlets (is very worthwhile/about 50 miles away).
- June 2012
Very beautiful hotel and dreamlike white beach, great child care but for 4 hours 50 American Dollar, therefore very expensive, animation except evenings cinema from the pool no. Loungers and umbrella by the pool free, at the beach only couches free of charge. Dish and getrankeservice to the couch! Pool after Knabenschule not very good smell. But food at the beach to afternoons and evenings when fire lovely.
Fabulous hotel directly at the beach
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2012
We stayed here with 2 teenagers for 3 days in this hotel directly at the beach from Clearwater Beach. The hotel offers any comfort, is quiet and yet close to restaurants and shops. Highly recommendable. We would have loved to a few days longer. Was pleasant, that in the hotel everywhere wireless -internet-access available and this service with the resort fee which was.
Information about Sandpearl Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe resort is located on the beautiful, white sandy beaches of Clearwater Florida. Guests will find restaurants, bars and shops (Island Village Shopping Center) in the close vicinity and the Clearwater Marine Aquarium is just 4 minutes away by car. It is a 15-minute drive to Clearwater, 19 minutes to the Florida Botanical Gardens and 45 minutes to Tampa. Orlando Sanford Airport is 175 km away.
- The resort couples sophisticated amenities with the warmth and appeal of timeless island architecture to create an enriching experience for the mind, body and soul. This is a retreat unlike any other offering luxurious accommodations, a world-class spa and signature cuisine, all accentuated by a unique culture of unparalleled service and set on the beach. The hotel invites guests to reconnect with the spirit of life and enjoy sanctuary in its purest form. This beach resort hotel comprises a total of 253 rooms and facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour check-out service, lift access, a cafe and a restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the room service. The resort is limited to valet parking only.
- The guest rooms feature glorious views of the scenic shoreline and the idyllic sunsets, island-inspired furnishings and a spirit of casual elegance. Bathed in natural light, the gentle hues of nature are infused into every fabric of guests' surroundings. The caress of sumptuous linens and enveloping luxury robes are just the beginning of the refined amenities that will fill guests' stay with rare pleasures. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. They are equipped with satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a safe and a minibar. Furthermore, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- The spa offers life-enriching programmes that allow guests to live life to the full, even after leaving the resort. The spa programmes at the resort are designed to bring guests into balance with nature and with their lives. The gym is open 24 hours a day and offers a variety of personalised sessions to help guests meet their health goals. The outdoor pool offers a relaxing place for families and couples to enjoy themselves and guests can also go jet skiing, diving or sailing (all for an additional fee), play tennis or try horse riding or cycling (charges apply to both). Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round at the nearby Clearwater Country Club, just a 10-minute drive from the hotel (charges apply). There are also sun loungers available for hire on the sandy beach.
- Florida fresh cuisine is at the heart of the resort's signature dining experience, Caretta on the Gulf. The Ceviche and Raw Bar offers a fresh daily selection of local seafood. By morning, guests may venture down to The Marketplace for fresh pastries and a rich cappuccino before a day on the beach. Adjacent to the lush landscaped pool and directly on the oceanfront, the Tate Island Grill provides guests with a laid-back setting in which to enjoy casual cuisine.
- Air Canada En Route, American Express, Bank America, Barclays Bank, Carte Blanche, Discover, En Route, Great Wall, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted at this hotel.
- A resort fee is payable by guests on checking out (USD 15 per night plus taxes). A rollaway bed incurs a charge of USD 25 per night. The resort is limited to valet parking only and USD 16 per night and per car will be paid by guests upon checking out.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See