At a glance
- Good hotel (4) "Good hotel" found in 4 reviews
- " Good hotel for tourists "July 2012
- " Good hotel for a short NY vacation over the weekend. The room was rather small, was sufficient however ... "July 2012
- " Value for money is good clearly not. "March 2012
- " Very central hotel, price-performance is okay "April 2012
- The location is excellent (3) "The location is excellent" found in 3 reviews
- " ... In the entire hotel it is very dark, it is a vile odor everywhere, you could Schimmelüberdeckung suspect... Most window are leaking and just nailed up, air conditioner not working properly but the location is excellent , one sprigt almost directly on the time squared. Wireless LAN Ireland standard time free and ... "May 2012
- " ... so it is very noisy, which especially at night very annoying is... The air conditioning is very loud and already somewhat older... In the bathroom works water tap not really... Top is the central location , that was it but unfortunately... "March 2012
- " Very centrally located , straight around the corner is the Times Square. Before, we were 2 times in Edison, the just a ... "April 2012
- Great location (2) "Great location" found in 2 reviews
- " For short Visitors respectively tourists more than adequate and great location ! Breakfast for American standards good! Room look at pictures rather modern as they really are, ... "July 2012
- " Great location , good price and attractive quality "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " Good hotel for tourists " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Good hotel for a short NY vacation over the weekend. The room was rather small, was sufficient however ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Value for money is good clearly not. " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Very central hotel, price-performance is okay " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Surroundings (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- Is Central (3) Comments related to "Location" found in 3 reviews
- " ... In the entire hotel it is very dark, it is a vile odor everywhere, you could Schimmelüberdeckung suspect... Most window are leaking and just nailed up, air conditioner not working properly but the location is excellent, one sprigt almost directly on the time squared. Wireless LAN Ireland standard time free and ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " ... so it is very noisy, which especially at night very annoying is... The air conditioning is very loud and already somewhat older... In the bathroom works water tap not really... Top is the central location, that was it but unfortunately... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Very centrally located, straight around the corner is the Times Square. Before, we were 2 times in Edison, the just a ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Surroundings (2)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... very well, but it was a constant money was we could nevertheless sleep well. Something to mention is, that the lobby of the hotel 3 free ipads has, to the internet to go (tickets print...). Also very friendly staff. Clean room, but rather small and hardly any space for stowing or hanging clothes, but for 4 ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Presioptimiertes hotel, about 100 meters away from the Times Square. Unfortunately is the lobby with our visit to half a construction site. In terms of size, the room was okay, rather small, the bathroom was very small. For the price, we paid but it was absolutely OK! ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Facilities (1)
Best location, high comfort, very clean
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
Absolute top hotel for a city break in nyc! Price-performance ratio within manhattan is not to beat. Top location for einkauftripps or sightseeing! Were to 2. the paramount and some of the reviews here do not understand. We were very pleased and would also come again!
Great hotel experience in a superb location!
- March 2013
Hotels in NYC are expensive and if you want a decent experience you will pay for it. The Paramount hotel gives great value for money when booking at the right moment. The location of this hotel is SUPERB, right next to time square, and they have a in-house coffee show/bakery which is excellent for a quick breakfast. Very friendly staff who did their very best to give me and my girl a pleasant stay.
In the lobby hui, on the rooms pfui!
- Nicht empfohlen
- February 2013
We had as a part of a city break the paramount booked. The first impression was good, when you the lobby entered. But as soon as into the room comes, you'll be disappointed. The double glazing of window leaks/wet. Not soundproof. Heating dirty and loud (not entlüftet), poorly maintained. Bathroom with mold on the tiles... No for me, is an star hotel and therefore not recommendable.
Centrally located at the Times Square. Centrally located at
- December 2012
Centrally located at the Times Square location. Centrally located at the Times Square location. Really posh hotel. Front desk was friendly. Front desk was friendly. Rooms are relatively loud, since noisy and outside loud air conditioning runs. Rooms are relatively loud, since noisy and outside loud air conditioning runs. Rooms are very small. The cheapest room is so small, that purchases not really space \u263a The cheapest room is so small, that purchases not really space \u263a Otherwise fairly clean. Otherwise fairly clean.
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2012
The paramount hotel is a run down, poorly managed mass tourism hotel, a modern painting got. Currently no lobby (it was being renovated, rohbauzustand ). The reception is located in the draughty entrance and was always crowded, since way too small. The volume of traffic noise in the very small rooms (in the middle of ny is the level day and night high) differed hardly at the open and close the window. The minibäder are dated (rust on chrome fittings, from age turned grey shower/bath, yellowed silicone, smelly shower curtain). Trash and empty pizza boxes were every day next to ... the trash can in front of the elevator. This was once a day thrown away. Maids use plastic bags/ altetaschen, your cleaning utensils to pick them up. The bed linen not daily changed.
Information about Hotel The Paramount
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis elegant boutique hotel is located on 46th Street, between Broadway and 8th Avenue. It lies in the heart of the theatre district just a few minutes walk from Times Square. Countless shops and entertainment venues, bars, and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area, and the nearest public transport stop is situated in the immediate vicinity.
- Constructed in 1930 and fitted out by the renowned designer, Philippe Starck, this 19-storey city hotel was renovated in 2004 and comprises a total of 592 rooms of which 18 are suites. Amongst the hotel's facilities count a bold and vibrant foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts, safes, a cloakroom and a currency exchange. In addition, there is a newspaper stand, an impressive bar and a restaurant. Guests arriving on business may make use of the conference facilities and the Internet access. Room and laundry services complete the offerings, and there are parking spaces and a garage available for those arriving by car (charges apply).
- The compact rooms and suites all come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, and an Internet connection. A minibar, centrally regulated air conditioning, heating, carpeted floors, and a hire safe are also all provided as standard in all accommodation. The standard rooms come with a double or full-size bed for a maximum of 2 people. The superior queen rooms are slightly larger and come with a queen-size bed for a maximum of 2 people. Superior double rooms are even larger and offer space for 4 people, with 2 full-size beds.
- The hotel offers guests the use of its gym.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
- Parking: 45.00 USD per day. Family Plan: children pay regardless of age.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See