We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Tiffany's Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is well-placed on Blackpool's North Promenade, a 5-minute walk from Blackpool Tower and the North Pier. The vibrant town centre's nightlife venues and the Winter Gardens entertainment complex are both within a 10-minute walk. Blackpool North train station is just 500 m away.
- This family-friendly hotel welcomes guests in the lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, parking and wireless Internet access. With lovely sea views, the 'Celebrities' bar of the hotel offers a wide range of drinks, and nightly cabaret entertainment during the summer. The hotel comprises a total of 115 rooms.
- The en suite rooms feature a shower, bath and a hairdryer, while further in-room amenities include a double bed, direct dial telephone, TV and a safety deposit box. Tea and coffee making facilities can be found in every room, as can an ironing set and the convenience of central heating.
- There is a games room with a pool table, darts and table tennis. The nearby beach is sandy.
- Dinner is served from a set menu each day.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See