We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice trip, cozy hotel
- November 2013
It's value deal I didn't expect more than I get Was nice friendly and sunny holiday even in November Staff are helpful and smiley Amazing design Good food but not too much choices It was nice trip and people are friendly here and very fast fixing problems I love animation team
We really enjoy our vacation; sure, we'll be back
- June 2013
Very good and friendly staff. Understand the boarder between them and the clients. The entire design is marvellous , it's a Pharaoh style building as we felt that we are in Luxor . My children enjoy their times the hotel in the middle of everything you needed
Information about Hotel El Hayat Sharm Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe resort is located on the fashionable Nabq Bay in Sharm el-Sheikh, 20 minutes' drive from the downtown area and tourist centre of Neema Bay. Laguna Vista Beach is about 500 m from the hotel, and two shopping centres can also be found around 500 m away. The property is about 10 km north of Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport.
- Built in 2008, this 206-room resort has been carefully designed to meet the highest international standards of luxury and to comply with the demands and needs of its guests. The combination of the natural beauties of the Pharaoh lifestyle and the ultimate in comfort and relaxation makes this resort a perfect holiday destination. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers 24-hour reception and check-out service. Dining, drinks and entertainment are offered by the café, bar, disco, restaurant and auditorium, while younger guests will enjoy the children's playground and kids' club. Other facilities at this air-conditioned establishment include a hairdressing salon, WLAN Internet access, room service, laundry service and bicycle hire. A car park is available for guests arriving by car.
- All rooms are en suite and include a shower, hairdryer, double or king-size beds, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, safe, minibar and ironing set. The air conditioning is individually regulated, and each room features a balcony or terrace.
- Entertainment activities begin early in the morning and continue throughout the day and well into the evening. There are a variety of activities for both children and adults during the day at the swimming pool and around the hotel's grounds, and the entertainment team is there to encourage everyone to participate in wide range of fun activities and games. The resort offers a total of 4 swimming pools, including outside, heated and children's pools, a poolside snack bar and a sun terrace. Guests can also make use of the gym, hot tub, sauna, steam room and massage treatments.
- The main restaurant, with a total of 350 seats, offers lavish buffet presentations for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dinner buffet showcases Middle Eastern, far Eastern European and international cuisine with carving and live cooking stations.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- From the main airport, follow the directions to Nabq Bay. After approximately 10 km, the resort will be on the left-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Family room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See