We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Trump International
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated at the corner of Bay and Adelaide, the hotel is on the pulse of everything in Toronto's centre. The hotel is in the heart of the inner city and steps from the city's top attractions. Via the PATH underground walkway guests have easy access to theatres, shopping, art galleries, trendy restaurants, nightlife, concert halls, sporting venues including the Air Canada Centre, the Roy Thomson Hall, the Hummingbird Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Rogers Centre (formerly Sky Dome) which are within walking distance. Lake Ontario and the Centre Island Park are both about 4 km away, while Niagara Falls is roughly 90 minutes' drive away. Union Station, where the railway and bus stations are located, and from which guests can access the city's public transport, is around 500 m away and the hotel is within a 3-minute walk of the King metro station. Lester B Pearson International Airport is some 32 km from the hotel.
- This 65-storey hotel, which opened in early 2011, is the most luxurious hotel in Toronto. Staying true to the brand's reputation for providing the ultimate travel experience, guests can enjoy 261 luxurious rooms and suites with stunning views of Toronto's skyline and Lake Ontario. The hotel also features spectacular meeting and event space, world class dining at the restaurant and the Destination Lounge bar. Facilities at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a 24-hour concierge, 24-hour room service and indoor valet parking. There is also a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a cloakroom, lift access to the rooms, a hairdressing salon, TV lounge and a kids' club. Wireless Internet access and a laundry service are also offered.
- All of the hotel's guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows which provide commanding views of the greater Toronto area. With nine-foot hotel suites ceilings and 10-foot ceilings on executive levels, all the rooms are accented with designer furniture complementing the property's modern flair. The en suite bathrooms offer a shower, bath and hairdryer. Other in-room amenities include double or king-size beds, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set. Individually regulated air conditioning and heating are provided in all rooms.
- The hotel offers its guests an indoor heated saltwater swimming pool, a gym, hot tub, sauna and steam room. Massage and spa treatments are also available at the two-level spa.
- The hotel offers dining options to awaken the senses, including a five-star gourmet restaurant on the 30th floor, with spectacular views of Lake Ontario and the CN Tower, and the ground-floor Destination Lounge.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See