At a glance
- Very good location (2) "Very good location" found in 2 reviews
- " Very good location "September 2012
- " The wonderful location power lots of small mistake of the hotel again good, for short stay or one-night trips the ... "April 2012
- Wonderful room (1) "Wonderful room" found in 1 review
- " As last-minute -offer due to the ideal location acceptable (to narmalpreis?). Wonderful room in' Sissi-style Front desk, check in, check out had bahnhofscharme respectively ... "September 2012
- Four star hotel (1) "Four star hotel" found in 1 review
- " ... again good, for short stay or one-night trips the hotel is at best recommendable. No Austrian channels and of the German only ZDF and Eurosport \u2639, the bathroom is in poor condition, in an four star hotel and the very high price way too bad and ancient. The breakfast room is so small and for eggs ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... again good, for short stay or one-night trips the hotel is at best recommendable. No Austrian channels and of the German only ZDF and Eurosport \u2639, the bathroom is in poor condition, in an four star hotel and the very high price way too bad and ancient. The breakfast room is so small and for eggs ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Gabriele & Kurt
- Nicht empfohlen
- May 2013
We were recommended the hotel. However we were very disappointed. We got a room somewhere on the last floor. After countless steps we are in a dark chamber landed. When we the shutters opened, we looked on a scaffold with the reference, carefully, here being worked on. Also the light was broken. We complained immediately and got then a different room, if also not very friendly. You could also in the evening not included in the property the toilet use, as this was blocked warranted. The porter said, at this time, you can only in the room to the toilet. ... We had in any hotel. The only positive is the location of the hotel.
Rialto, centrally located with the best retreat!
- March 2013
This year we were (my wife and i) for the 2. time in this hotel rialto. All expectations were without restrictions met. The exposed location right next to the rialto bridge has large benefits, because one in the hotel well can withdraw, very recommendable and good contact possibilities, as a free wi-fi internet connection is provided!
Central, clean, relaxing - what else could you want?
- February 2013
On the recommendation of friends we booked this hotel, disappointed we were not. It is located directly at the stop rialto, the traffic route is thus great. Because this city should be, we were just right, the sights were in a radius of 5 kilometer. Our double room was clean, venetian furnished and had a small flat screen tv with ZDF. The bathroom was clean, large shower, bidet. Soap, toothpaste, sewing yarn and so on were made available. The breakfast was sufficient, desserts, different brotssorten, two sorts of cold meat and cheese and plenty of cereal and fruit. A pot ... of coffee is free. The only thing, for which the hotel nothing could, was, that we with our room to a small sidestreet were, in which it was quite noisy. One night the street completely ripped will, as raw relaid were, the night we did not sleep the bohrgeräusche. Since we are in a period after the flood in the town were, everywhere the planks, very loud nachklangen, if anyone ran. Thus view and location of the room was a disaster. All in all it was really great with small defects, we were however very comfortable and had some nice days. We would recommend it!
There is something better
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
Old ageing hotel. Room was limited small! Not even a second suitcase could be turned off! Bathroom isn't room to be called! Even a wash bag for can not be turned off! Only advantage close proximity to rialto bridge may be mentioned.
Very good location
- September 2012
As last-minute -offer due to the ideal location acceptable (to narmalpreis?). Wonderful room in' Sissi-style Front desk, check in, check out had bahnhofscharme respectively touristenabfertigung. Breakfast leaves much to be desired. In short: for one night completely okay, the ideal location resembles weaknesses in.
Information about Hotel Rialto
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city hotel is located close to famous Rialto Bridge and enjoys wonderful views out over Venice's wonderful lagoon. The central location of this establishment makes it the ideal starting point for those wishing to explore the city's many tourist sights. It is also convenient for shopping and entertainment, with many venues located in the immediate vicinity.
- Occupying a historical building from the 16th century, this hotel comprises a total of 4 floors with 79 rooms. Facilities on offer include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a lift, a safe and a currency exchange facility. There is also an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant, public Internet access and room and laundry services on offer.
- The welcoming rooms come with a bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a minibar, central heating and a hire safe.
- A wide range of sports and leisure opportunities are on offer throughout the city of Venice.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See