Hotel Ramada Jaipur(3 stars)Govind Marg Raja Park, 1st Avenue View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good business hotel on the edge of the center
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
A recommendable hotel on tours. We spend 2 nights; nice, heizbares (!) Room, nice view on jaipur, good, also international food and breakfast, international atmosphere. Only drawback in the room: in the bathroom there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. The pool on the roof is unfortunately also pigeons busy. The in the house during our stay structuring indian wedding bothered us not, as the hochzeitstafel in the basement of the building was accommodated and therefore hardly noise top drive. We were with the hotel and its service very satisfied after some negative experiences with other rundreisehotels in India. ... The hotel is located at the edge of the city; a tour around the hotel isn't definitely recommendable, especially in the evening.
Hotel with great view
- November 2012
Hotel Ramada-chain medium sized. Clean, well-kept impression. The guest structure was international and of all age groups. Focus city breaks. Booked breakfast and dinner.
Information about Hotel Ramada Jaipur
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationBusiness travellers will appreciate the hotel's strategic location near to Jaipur Airport, the train station and bus terminal: the hotel is 20 minutes from the railway station and only 15 minutes from the bus terminal and 15 minutes away from Jaipur Airport.
- Located in the business district of the Pink City, this city hotel promises international standards of hospitality and top services. Built in 2008, it comprises a total of 160 rooms spread over 5 floors. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and lift access. It also offers a pub and disco called The Fire Ball, a restaurant, conference facilities and Internet access (for an additional fee). For a charge, guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services, and there is parking available for those arriving by car.
- All rooms come with a private en-suite bathroom as well as a telephone with voicemail, a 26-inch LCD TV with satellite channels, a private minibar/fridge and complimentary bottled water and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. They are also equipped with individually adjustable air conditioning, wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and an electronic safe.
- The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the gym.
- The Around The World restaurant offers delectable world cuisine served in the perfect surroundings to match. It is famous for its buffets, and presents guest with a sumptuous spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner and all this under a glass roof with view of the sky. At the Altitude guests may enjoy the joys of the highest party venue in the town, with the open air, candlelit areas and grill room and the Interactive Kitchen, it is the place for people who love food. The limited selections on the menu include various signature house dishes from the barbeque and grill. A selection of wines and spirits will add to the experience.
- Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See