Hotel review overview
We spent two very relaxing days at Preidlhof
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- May 2014
Excellent and friendly staff, very warm welcome, good food with lots of choices (breakfast, lunch and dinner), excellent wine list. Big outdoor area (30C and 35C warm (hot), relatively small indoor pool (no Windows), two completely different houses with rooms (old main house and new sun wing). Were at the old house and had a small room with an even smaller bathroom (and were distracted by loud Music and cigarette smoke from the smokers outside the Bar), but there are very nice bigger rooms available. Next time we will book a room in the new sun house (Sonnenschlössle). The Hotel ... offers many daily activities (bicycling- waking-, and hiking tours, visits to farms, winemakers, etc. all written in the daily newspaper.
Dream days in Naturns
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- April 2014
It was an absolute dream vacation. The hotel is beautiful, the food is unique. The whole staff was always attentive, helpful and courteous. The atmosphere is very family friendly. The pool and spa area is wonderful and so good massages and therapies are in Germany hard to find. It was fantastically beautiful.
Perfect hotel Naturns.
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Countryside & spa
- December 2013
What can you with over 700 positive reviews write? It couldn't be any better more, would be the core message. We had around christmas 3 days Preidlhof booked, and the house, the wellnessangeboten, excellent food and the friendliness of the staff impressed. The Preidlhof opened am26 dezemberan this day checked in all the guests and the hotel was from 0 to 200 himself, without, that the guest only the touch any deficiency arose. Family ladurner and the whole team my deep respect to this logistical feat! Even with a fully booked hotel never came close or the feeling of overcrowding ... on. Our room was a so-called magnolia suite with about 65 m2. The suite was in the newer part of the hotel, the sonnenschössl. In the room it was missing at nothing. Some 5 stars hotel could be as a emulate. Cleanliness and furnishings were exemplary. Each room has also a numbered parking in the underground garage. Each section of the underground parking from with several lifts easily accessible. The hotel features a wide range of sports and wellness facilities. A 35 degrees heated outdoor swimming pool is also in the winter to extensive swim outdoor one. Furthermore, there are an indoor swimming pool, several jacuzzis and a large offer of different saunas. For me personally was the best the schwarzbrennersauna, around a distillation around is built (hence the name) and outside view offers. Who indoor want to do sports, the gym everything you need. A medical spa completes the offer. Naturns with its strategic location between schnals and martell valley and a short distance to Meran offers outdoor many possibilities. A few minutes walk from the Preidlhof to the cable car untersell the meraner höhenweg reach in a short time. Unfortunately stayed in the winter, almost all jausestationen on the way closed. Only the patleidhof had open, as we at the höhenweg wandered. One should with its wanderplanung therefore precautionary check with front desk, so that you after a long hike to a closed jausestation is - or what one needs in the backpack along. Impressive was the culinary offer at the Preidlhof. There was every day cuisine at the highest level. Never got bored. Even the breakfast buffet was different every day. The guesthouse is a real challenge for the line, because you from breakfast (from 08 to 12 h) seamless for snack (12-16 hours), if one wanted it. The dinner menus were harmonious and refinement cooked. For the renunciants among the guests there was even a 500 kcal menu. The service was attentive and very friendly. On the extensive wine list is excluded, not have a suitable wine to find. Of all Dolce Vita hotel, in the i have vacation had made (altogether 3), was the Preidlhof with large by far the best.
Complaints on a high level
- Hotel not recommended
- Countryside & spa
- August 2013
Admittedly, many statements in the previous reviews are realistic. We we arrived with very high expectations Preidlhof. A beautiful area, a lot of peace and quiet and a great perfect Garden area! What we really missed is the present the management. We could only assume, the also a few gentlemen these include, but a word with your guests, you have not spoken. Really a shame. The menu in the evening reads really very interesting. Then what on the plate is tasty and optically less successful. This means, also here a friendly question of the management, in other words the owners ... and control, in this be- Rich. For the food but there is a very good alternative-the neighboring ' Lindenhof'!
Once Preidlhof always Preidlhof.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
We stay in the main building. Very beautiful, spacious and very clean rooms. But it is also the whole hotel to be always very clean. But the food and the service at all levels was perfect and always very friendly.
Information about Dolce Vita Hotel Preidlhof
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
< 50 km
- What the hotel offersFour-star mountain hotel with extensive spa facilities in South Tyrol. The hotel has a restaurant, bar, garden, terrace, safe, heating, storage for ski equipment and a sun terrace. There is also a spa area with a swimming pool and Jacuzzi. There are many sporting opportunities.
- LocationThe terrace has magnificent views of the Vinschgau valley. The hotel is approximately 10 minutes from the city center and the nearest ski bus stop is just a 600m walk.
- AccommodationThe hotel has 60 rooms in total. All rooms have satellite TV, internet access, bicycle maps, bathrobes, radio, safe, minibar, telephone and hair dryer. There is also internet connections in all the rooms. There are 13 types of rooms. All rooms situated on the south side have a wonderful view over the Val Venosta Valley.
- Food and DrinkThe breakfast is buffet style with eggs, pancakes and organic products. In the afternoon you can enjoy fresh fruit juices and desserts on the Rose terrace and in the evening and you will be spoilt with a seven course meal. The restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine and local specialties. There is also a house bar.
- LeisureThere are many sports and activities you can take part. There is Nordic walking, biking, hiking, fitness, tennis and inline skating. The highlight of the hotel is a 2000m² spa. Here you will find swimming pools, jacuzzis, beauty treatments and massages.
- FamilyThe hotel offers cots for babies and young children.
- Other facilities and services- Ski Depot - Ski bus stop close by - Room Service - Parking - Free bikes available - Laundry - WiFi in public areas
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- What the hotel offersDolce Vita Hotel Preidlhof****superior - Dolce Vita, hiking and romanticism Wellness, Hiking, Dolce Vita... in an absolutely peaceful dream location on the sunny mountainside. 1,200 m² wellness temple with over 400 m² water area, 3 different pools, all-year-round heated outside pool, 7 different saunas, glazed relaxation pavilion in country setting with water beds, new giant Mediterranean garden with olive and lemon grove, open-air massage pavilion, blue rock crystal grotto with waterfall. The beauty center invites with 5-element cosmetic phytobiodermy, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, Tuina, Serail beauty bath, Ayurveda, heat therapy loungers. Exclusive living in bio-luxury suites, daily choice of 7-course gourmet menus à la carte or wellness menus, afternoon health buffet, own vineyard, mountain cellar, vinothek, 3-4 guided hikes each week and 5 guided mountain bike tours, large fitness temple, Vespa hire inclusive, quad bike hire, golf! The Wellness Hotel Preidlhof is a resting point for more hectic days and a source of energy for new tasks.
- LocationAway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the Hotel Preidlhof is set amid orchards and vineyards. Naturns is situated in an absolutely superb location: on a sunny slope, at the foot of the Naturpark Texelgruppe (nature reserve). From our terrace you can enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the fertile Vinschgau valley - we are only 10 minutes’ walk from the village centre.
- Accommodationour romantic rooms and suites: with 2,1m Kingsize-Bed, in part open space bathroom, double-whirlpool-tub, double basin and separate WC, floor and furniture of natural wood without chemical treatments, Homekino-System & ADSL-Internet-connection, tiled stove, safe, minibar, air condition, south-facing balcony ore large panoramic rooftop terrace, partly with seperable living area, whirlpool and sauna on the terrace. our luxury rooms: with south-facing panoramic balcony, partly with private biotope and sun chairs, pool view, King size beds, natural wood furniture, big double tub and shower, seperate WC, minibar, Flat-TV with DVD and homekino, Internet connection. our bio rooms and suites: built as biological rooms and suites without any chemical material or treatment and free of anything that could cause an allergy. Also with south-facing balcony and / or large panoramic rooftop terrace, whirlpool-tub, shower, double basin, separate WC, partly with seperable living room or on two different floors, tiled stove.
- Food and Drink• Extensive buffet breakfast for gourmets with sparkling wine every day and a wide variety of themed foodstuffs, organic products, health food corner, a vast array of teas, “vitamin bar”. • in the afternoon, wholesome “vital buffet” with cakes, snacks, coffee, teas, juices and fresh fruit. • “Dine Around” gives you the possibility to have your breakfast, afternoon buffet or dinner also in one of our 4 “Dolce Vita” partner hotels without any problems or cash. • take the snack for your hiking tour from the breakfast buffet. • Fruit juices and a wide range of teas are offered at the health centre and the indoor swimming pool. • Every day a 7-course gourmet à la carte menu or a wholesome “vital” and “well-being” menu for dinner.
- Leisurebeauty, wellness & SPA with over 2000m² • 4 pools indoor and outdoor 31° with waterfall, massage station, underwater musci • 2 whirlpools • 4000m² mediterranean leisure parc • outdoor sauna near the pool until 23.00 • waterbeds and relax area • 7 saunas & thermal baths form 90° to 45° • relax pavillion with tea bar • well-being instructor 6 days per week: yoga, Qi Gong, stretching, acquagym… sports & vitality - NORDIC WALKING: weekly 4 guided tours, free equipment in the hotel - HIKING: weekly 4 guided tours, free equipment in the hotel - CYCLING + MOUNTAINBIKING: weekly 10 guided tours with the Ötzi Bike Academy, citybikes, mountainbikes and electrobikes available in the hotel - FITNESS: Fitneß-Pavillon near the pool with guided activities
- Other facilities and services• our 3/4 board with breakfast buffet, vital buffet in the afternoon and à la carte dinner menu in the evening • feeling of Dolce Vita Feeling and romanticism with the DOLCE VITA GIVE ME FIVE, the free Dolce Vita vespas and quads, the free internet access in the lobby and the rooms and the special romantic athmosphere in every room and in the hole hotel with a lovely decoration and many places for 2 • DOLCE VITA GIVE ME FIVE: pay once, enjoy five times. Our guests may use the facilities of all 5 “Dolce Vita” hotels free of charge: indoor swimming pools, outdoor pools, relaxation and spa areas, fitness equipment, events, “vital buffet”, dinner • our water world with 4 pools, 2 whirlpools and many attraction such as massage stations, tropical rainfall, hydromassage bay and underwater music • our mediterranean parc of 4000m² olive and lemon trees, palms and an extensive sunbathing lawn • our area of sauna & relax with 7 different saunas and thermal baths and large zones of relax with water beds, tean and quiet soothing music • our beautycenter "Jungbrünnl" with medical wellness, Ayurveda, Shiatsu, LaStone, cosmetic of the 5 elements, manicure, pedicure, the Private Spa Suite and many treatments for 2 • our guided activity program with nordic walking, cycling and mountain biking, hiking and fitness with our well-being instructor Martina • our fitness center with panoramic view and modern Cardio devices
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Air conditioning
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Welcome cocktail
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Number of stars/domestic category: 4 Stars
- Check in from: 14:00
- Check out no later than: 11:00
- Early check in
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See