Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Darling Harbour(4 stars)161 Sussex Street 2000 Sydney View on map
At a glance
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " great location "February 2012
- In good condition (1) "In good condition" found in 1 review
- " ... nonetheless!) 366 square. Ft/34 meter² Four comfort bed (very comfortable) balcony with fantastic views coffee table and chairs high-Speed internet connection (against extra charge) everything in good condition . "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... nonetheless!) 366 square. Ft/34 meter² Four comfort bed (very comfortable) balcony with fantastic views coffee table and chairs high-Speed internet connection (against extra charge) everything in good condition. " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Nice hotel in a good location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2013
Very well located hotel. Only a few minutes on foot to darling harbor, the opera house, shopping streets, etc. Good value for money
Heinz und Susanne
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2012
4 point declared the hotel as the largest of Australia. 630 rooms sollens be. It has rooms on the harbor out and on the side the city. Hafenseitige rooms offer from the fourth floor a super view of darling harbor and partly also a balcony. The building is very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is in the price not included and usnerer hemerijck expensive. (35 FROM $). better Frühstückst you in a restaurant on darling harbor. (12 $)
A pretty good four points hotel in good location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- October 2011
The hotel is good in a four points regard. Keeping in mind that the Four Points is the low end offering from the hotel group. In that regard, the hotel is very good and we would not hesitate to come back here given the price point.
Information about Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Darling Harbour
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in Sydney's central business district, overlooking Darling Harbour, just a short walk from the major entertainment and shopping districts, including Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building, and Chinatown. Ideally situated for exploring the many sights of this great city by foot!
- This is Australia's largest hotel, with 630 rooms including 45 suites. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of one of the best locations in Sydney. From contemporary dining to great function venues, a fully equipped business centre, and a 24-hour gym, this city hotel offers everything guests need for a great stay. Great city views can be enjoyed from the guest rooms, and some even offer balconies! Facilities on offer at the hotel include an entrance hall with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, lift access, a café, a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities, Internet access and a WLAN access point (charges apply), room and laundry services and parking for those arriving by car (charges apply).
- City Side rooms are furnished with one king or two twin beds and overlook downtown Sydney. Offering all the space needed to work and rest in style, they include a large desk with ergonomic chair, high-speed Internet access (for a fee) and cable TV. An en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a radio, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board, individually adjustable air conditioning and a safe also come as standard. They are 28 m² in size and the modern furnishings with clean lines and a simple look reflect the mood of Australia's largest city. Comfortable beds will make sure guests are rested and ready to experience all of Sydney's nearby attractions.
- Guests can work out in the complimentary 24-hour gym and recharge their batteries on the state-of-the-art equipment including bikes, weight machines and treadmills. A wall of large windows looks out over Darling Harbour, making a workout that much more enjoyable. Also on offer are exercise mats, lockers and changing rooms, as well as the use of hotel towels.
- A full hot breakfast buffet is on offer at this hotel 7 days a week in the Corn Exchange Restaurant, overlooking Darling Harbour.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- From the East: proceed West on Oxford Street. Continue onto Liverpool Street. Turn right onto Kent Street. Turn left onto Erskine Street. Turn left onto Sussex Street. From the North: proceed South across Harbour Bridge. Take the York Street Exit. Turn right onto Erskine Street. Turn left onto Sussex Street. From the West Travel North along George Street. Turn left onto Druitt Street. Turn right onto Kent Street. Turn left onto Erskine Street. Turn left onto Sussex Street. From South Follow the Western Distributor to the King Street Exit. Turn right onto Sussex Street to the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See