Grand Hotel Adriatico(4 stars)Via Maso Finiguerra 9 50123 Florence View on map
At a glance
- Great city hotel (2) "Great city hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great city hotel ! "September 2012
- " ... and with a large bathroom. There was no noise disturbance. For Italian standards is a very good breakfast offered. Staff and service were without exception very attentive and accommodating. We can recommend this hotel without any reservations . "September 2012
- Large bathroom (1) "Large bathroom" found in 1 review
- " ... the enclosed parking in the backyard. The driving Directions by car was problem-free (despite low traffic area) possible. Our room in the 6th floor was very well-kept, spacious enough and with a large bathroom . There was no noise disturbance. For Italian standards is a very good breakfast offered. Staff ... "September 2012
- Very good breakfast (1) "Very good breakfast" found in 1 review
- " ... (despite low traffic area) possible. Our room in the 6th floor was very well-kept, spacious enough and with a large bathroom. There was no noise disturbance. For Italian standards is a very good breakfast offered. Staff and service were without exception very attentive and accommodating. We can ... "September 2012
Show on map:
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Great city hotel! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... and with a large bathroom. There was no noise disturbance. For Italian standards is a very good breakfast offered. Staff and service were without exception very attentive and accommodating. We can recommend this hotel without any reservations. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... (despite low traffic area) possible. Our room in the 6th floor was very well-kept, spacious enough and with a large bathroom. There was no noise disturbance. For Italian standards is a very good breakfast offered. Staff and service were without exception very attentive and accommodating. We can ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Quality (1)
- Bathroom (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... the enclosed parking in the backyard. The driving Directions by car was problem-free (despite low traffic area) possible. Our room in the 6th floor was very well-kept, spacious enough and with a large bathroom. There was no noise disturbance. For Italian standards is a very good breakfast offered. Staff ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Bathroom (1)
Very good and nice hotel,close to historic center
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- August 2014
VERY GOOD HOTEL NEAR THE HISTORIC CENTER OF FLORENCE very very good location all is very interesting / room breakfast lobby and so on Many thanhs and we hope return in this hotel as soon as possible
Super hotel, very recommendable
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- April 2014
Very nice, centrally located hotel. Large rooms, very nice bathroom, everything was very clean. Daily laundry change. Breakfast was plentiful and good, very nice, helpful staff.
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- January 2014
Price achievement absolutely in order. Great breakfast! The hotel is situated fully in the centre, near the train station and many restaurants. All attractions in Florence are by the hotel from to foot without problems attainable.
So-so, nowhere near 4 stars, but fairly central
- Hotel not recommended
- Business trip
- November 2013
The bottom line is if you get a bargain rate, it's ok, grab it, there is nothing terribly wrong. But there is nothing at all luxurious or upscale about it, either, so just know what you are getting into. Three stars would have been plenty: four are not justified. Rooms are really small even by European standards, with no particular historic or aesthetic value to compensate for it. ( There isn't even a bathrobe and slippers provided. Towels are of the cheapest kind. Just a handful of TV channels. Mind you, I'm perfectly fine with all these things if I'm ... paying 60 Euros, not so fine when paying 250 or 300. Breakfast is poor in terms of both quality and quantity. Service at the reception and breakfast room is indifferent at best. Internet is payable and prohibitively expensive. The location is fine, walking distance to the Ognissanti church, from where you can reach other attractions in the city. So, not right in the middle of things, but for those who prefer a quiet street without tourists throngs right by their window, the location is reasonable. Close to the train station and the Fortezza di Basso conference center.
Well Done Grand Hotel Adriatico -welcoming & clean
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2013
The room was clean and the breakfast was satisfying and cater for international clients.
Information about Grand Hotel Adriatico
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis modern up-market hotel overlooks the Via Maso Finiguerra. Ideally situated in Florence, the hotel is only a number of steps from the majority of the sights, exhibitions, galleries, conference centres and the Teatro Comunale. The world-famous fashion quarter and Santa Maria Novella train station are also easily reached from the hotel. The hotel is just 200 m from links to public transport.
- The hotel features 114 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a baggage storage service and a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a breakfast room and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage (for a fee) and a car park (for a fee). In addition, a conference room and a fax machine are also available.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating, a living room and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature a sofa-bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including a fridge. A trouser press is also available to guests. Guests can enjoy a comfortable holiday with convenient amenities, including internet access, a telephone and a TV. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. The hotel's leisure facilities include a gym.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Via Maso Finiguerra 9 50123 Florence
- What the hotel offersClassy hotel, elegant and functional, Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico is a modern 4 star hotel in Florence’s historic center, preferred by Italian and international clientele because it combines its know-how and hospitality tradition to comforts, services and efficiency making it one of the most appreciated hotels in Florence. Only 300 meters away from the Santa Maria Novella station and 10 minutes from the Duomo, nine meeting rooms, two restaurants, bar, garden...
- LocationAmongst Florence’s 4 star hotels, Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico is in an absolutely privileged position: 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novella train station and from shuttle bus terminals for Florence’s airport, 300 meters from the monument of Santa Maria Novella and the Museo Nazionale della Fotografia Alinari (Alinari National Photograph Museum). A 10 minute walk from the hotel takes you to the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria ect., and to the famous shopping streets (via Tornabuoni, Borgognissanti, via della Vigna Nuova ect.). The Palazzo degli Affari, Centro Congressi (Congress Center) and the Fortezza da Basso are only 500 meters away from the hotel.
- Accommodation126 renovated rooms, in classic, superior, junior suite and suiteversions, welcome the guests of Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico with the class of a great international hotel and the comforts of a modern one. Parquet flooring and valuable furniture, accessories made of sought after fabrics and materials, all make up the warm atmosphere of the rooms and are complete with the best services of a 4 star hotel in Florence. All the rooms have soundproof windows and walls to ensure the utmost relaxation and rest, air conditioning, telephone, adsl (not free), LCD satellite TV with pay per view channels, minibar, electronic safe and trouser press. The bathrooms have showers and bathtubs (in some rooms with Jacuzzi), hairdryers, courtesy kits, radio and telephones. 24 hour room service and tea service (upon request) makes staying at the Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico a pleasure.
- Food and DrinkRestaurant
- Other facilities and servicesIdeal for Business and for Pleasure, the Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico welcomes its guests in two large halls where they can find all the necessary services of an international wide-range hotel. Amongst the services, 2 internet points in the hall’s internet corner, wi-fi connection in all common rooms and meeting rooms, international newspapers and fax service for business clients; tourist information service, guided tours and excursion reservations for the hotel’s guests in Florence for pleasure. For guests arriving at the Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico by car, may use the hotel’s free parking area and/or garage with fixed rates. The Vespucci bar the restaurantsI Delfini andLa Vela plus the delightful garden, complete Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico’s reception and are perfect meeting points. They make your stay in a hotel in Florence even more pleasant.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See