We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Well run, central bed & breakfast
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2012
The bed & breakfast is run by the young owner itself. You feel like you are therefore also be responsible for the happiness of the guests. The is very pleasant, otherwise often unmotivated staff to do. Location: very centrally located in a wohn-und firm 'on the floor' (with elevator). Very pleasant: the city bus, the airport and train station wrong, stops right in front of the hotel ( station: corso sicilia). This is low and much cheaper than a taxi (here). Own car or rental car is a problem-no one is better off. You need it in the town also ... not really. The rooms have a small seat outside. Daily market opposite, so wallet in the pocket inside and a little stroll. Really quiet the rooms are with the central lane not (that is hardly possible). A good choice. On time on the internet book!
Information about B&B Sicilia Home
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of the old town of Catania. Guests will find the Palazzo degli Elefanti 950 m away, the Massimo Bellini Theatre 1 km away and the Basilica della Collegiata 700 m from the hotel. It is 7.4 km from Catania-Fontanarossa Airport and 53.4 km from Taormina harbour.
- Built in 2012 the hotel features cosy and elegant rooms. Guests are welcomed in the air-conditioned lobby, which offers a reception and lift access to the upper floors. Guests can stay connected during their stay thanks to the wireless Internet access provided. Tourist information, a room service and ironing facilities are provided. Guests can relax in the TV lounge and a room for reading and relaxing. Bicycle hire is available.
- The rooms are furnished in a simple Sicilian style, yet still maintain a welcoming atmosphere and combine comfort and elegance; they are spacious and well furnished, and are equipped with all the amenities that will guarantee guests a pleasant stay. All rooms are en suite with a shower and a hairdryer. A wrought iron double or king-size bed comes as standard, as does a TV, individually regulated air conditioning and heating and Internet access. Further standard in-room amenities include tea and coffee making facilities. Guests can also relax on their room’s terrace.
- Guests can relax on the nearby sandy and rocky beach.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a continental buffet.
- Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See