Hotel Brückenwirt Tennerhof(4 stars)Hauptstraße 78 5600 St. Johann im Pongau View on map
At a glance
- The hotel was great (1) "The hotel was great" found in 1 review
- " The hotel was great good! The staff's hospitality was sharpened! On food was extremely impressive. A thought it was ... "July 2012
- Bad food (1) "Bad food" found in 1 review
- " The hotel was great good! The staff's hospitality was sharpened! On food was extremely impressive. A thought it was super the other bad. Since I rather to the category have the bad food I would rate as no statement of it when you leave. But it was absolutely no problem the evening ... "July 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " The hotel was great good! The staff's hospitality was sharpened! On food was extremely impressive. A thought it was super the other bad. Since I rather to the category have the bad food I would rate as no statement of it when you leave. But it was absolutely no problem the evening ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Quality (1)
- January 2014
We stayed over new year's eve and were are very satisfied. The size of the condo we booked was spacious. The only small complaint is, the only a small bath and a toilet. In the case of full occupancy with 5 people can because it was somewhat stressful. Overall the hotel with all the amenities, such as sauna, pool, restaurant, and especially the very friendly staff leave us a very good impression. We were not for the last time in brückenwirt.
Holiday, short and painless.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
We wanted a getaway with skiing and and wellness to spend, the hotel was only from the internet known. %singlelinebreak % The first contact was tel. Ftate, all questions were answered, all promises met to. %singlelinebreak % The first impression was surprised us, a centrally located city hotel with convenient connections enmarcado in complete infrastructure. %singlelinebreak % The entire brückenwirtteam was friendly, helpful and competent. %singlelinebreak % The ski area with ski bus directly from door to valley station (and back) within 10 minutes walking distance %singlelinebreak % The spa is welcoming well arranged, functional, hygienic clean and of staff ... accompanied %singlelinebreak % Every/e staff, with whom we had contact, showed us that we gladly seen and not too melkender dukatenesel were treated. %singlelinebreak % The drinks are well maintained and show a certain level, which in the selection or consultation begins. %singlelinebreak % With the breakfast one cannot every day well concern, it is varied and sufficiently available. %singlelinebreak % The kitchen is from traditional to fine, with a sense and, hand-crafted excellent designed. %singlelinebreak % Conclusion: we will reunion, because everything fit. %singlelinebreak % The vacation was short and thanks to the entire brückenwirtteam painless, but relaxing. thank you.
Great family holiday with nice hosts.
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
We will definitely come again! The whole team is very helpful and courteous. The food is great and varied. The immediate proximity to the ski slopes, the ski bus stop directly before the entry door more than made up for it. All in all it was a great holiday!
Top central place to be
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- July 2013
We realy enjoyed our stay in the Hotel Brückenwirt Tennerhof. The hotel is situated near the exits roads from town which males it very easy. The food was very nice ( we had half board), vey clean and tidy. free parking under the hotel. The shops are close to the hotel.Free Internet is not avialble in the rooms which i find as a false, due to the fect that is very comon now in other hotels to give that service foe free.
Wonderful! Repetition! Thank you!
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Great friendly hotel. We travel frequently, but such warmth still rarely experienced. The kitchen is extremely good. The staff absolutely fit. The spa clean and sufficient. In hotels in which one the double pay is then the spa of course also larger... Baucht you twice the price? The whole hotel is very comfortable and you immediately feel at home. Thank you very much again at Thomas the service and Katrin from the reception. We will definitely come again! Ula and Joe
Information about Hotel Brückenwirt Tennerhof
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel enjoys a great location in the historical centre of St. Johann im Pongau. Guests will find the nearest restaurants, bars and shops only around 50 m away. It is some 250 m to the railway station, about 500 m to the nearest nightspots and roughly 800 m from the tourist centre. The property lies about 900 m from the cross country ski run and approximately 3 km from the ski area. Bischofshofen is 10 km from the hotel, Hallein Salt Mines are about 45 km and Salzburg is around 55 km away.
- Renovated in 2010 and housed in a building dating from 1934, this traditional, family-run ski hotel comprises a total of 57 rooms, including 3 singles, 5 junior suites and 3 apartments. It is ideal for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and lift access. Guests have a TV lounge, a children's playground and a kids' club (charges apply) at their disposal. There is a cafe, a popular dance bar, a pub and a restaurant and guests will appreciate the modern seminar rooms and wireless Internet access. Guests may also take advantage of the laundry services and there is a car park and covered garage parking for those arriving by car.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer and offer a king-size or double bed. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access and a safe. All rooms are centrally heated and feature either a balcony or a terrace.
- This hotel is comfortable and spacious and features a spa area and an outdoor heated swimming pool. Guests can relax in the solarium (for an additional fee) or on sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace. Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a workout in the gym and guests can unwind at the end of the workout in the hot tub, sauna or steam room. The hotel also offers massage treatments (charges apply) and guests can play a round of golf or explore the area by bicycle (charges apply).
- The restaurant serves traditional and seasonal dishes from the region, prepared with produce from surrounding farms.
- Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See