Courthouse Doubletree by Hilton(5 stars)19-21 Gt. Marlborough St W1F 7HL London View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Awsome Hotel Better Than Expected - Here's Why
- October 2013
I booked this trip on ReservationScanner.com in order to get the best deal available and was really surprised at the rate I received as a result. When I travel on business as I do a lot there are certain little things which make a huge difference to the stay such as staff friendliness and helpfulness. Most otels don't come up to the mark but the staff here exceeded all expectations and made my stay here superb. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they made a potentially boring stay to be rather fun indeed. the food is ... also fantastic with a larger than normal menu, the breakfast selection was also first class. Highly recommend this hotel.
Ideal starting point for city tour.
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
Centrally located, near regentstreet, carnabystreet and oxfortstreet and piccadily circus, and approximately 5 minutes from the underground station Oxford Circus away. The hotel is located in a historic building (a former courthouse as the name it already says) and one 116 rooms. However, it is not at all signposted, though. On the exterior is neither a number, a nameplate appropriate. We are three times at the door passed before we find the place.
Clean Hotel, Good English Breakfast
- September 2013
We went on a cruise and had to stay for one night in London. The hotel seemed to be quite new, therefore everything worked properly and there was no rust in the bathroom. The breakfast was an English breakfast-type buffet, but the variety of food wasn't great. It doesn't seem like the British want to live long. There were many shops and restaurants around but no malls.
Weekend in London
- July 2013
Central location near Carnaby street with great transport connection . Shopping areas and eateries are very close. Pleasantly put together modern hotel with very efficient and helpful staff. Concierge was very helpful and managed to get us tickets to a show for the same evening we checked in.
Good, but can be better!
- July 2013
Nice hotel with international guests Breakfast not included (except in "packages") Nice big rooms with big beds
Information about Courthouse Doubletree by Hilton
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSet in the heart of bustling Soho, just minutes from famous London streets like Oxford and Regent Street, guests will find this attractive, newly refurbished hotel. Charing Cross train station is 1.2 km from the hotel and nearby airports include London City (17 km), London Heathrow (27 km), London Gatwick (52 km), London Luton (54 km) and London Stansted (72 km).
- Carefully restored with many original features and a Grade 2 listed building, the hotel once operated as the second oldest magistrate's court in England and still features many unusual original touches such as several impressive Robert Adam's fireplaces. Business guests may take advantage of the conference facilities.
- Guests are sure to feel at home in the comfortable, contemporary guest rooms, which features a luxurious king-size or queen-size bed. They can catch up on work at the large desk with wireless Internet access or enjoy the cable television channels on the 27-inch LCD TV. Each room also has an en suite bathroom.
- The hotel offers exquisite service and dining and cocktail venues worthy of a London accommodation. The busy and lively Carnaby brasserie is a favourite with the locals, as well as guests, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The Waiting Room also serves breakfast. For fine dining, the Michelin-recommended Silk restaurant offers Asian-inspired cuisine served in the old Number One courtroom, where accused individuals ranging from Napoleon III to Sir Mick Jagger have stood before the still-present judges' bench. For a sophisticated cocktail service, the bar delivers a relaxed ambiance along with sought-after exclusive seating in three booths that were previously used as holding cells. Breakfast is served each morning and set menu options are available for lunch and dinner.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- By car from Heathrow Airport - Take the M4 Eastbound following signs for the city centre, follow the road along Hyde Park through Kensington and go straight across at Hyde Park Corner. Follow Piccadilly to Piccadilly Circus and then turn left onto Regents Street. The hotel is the last left.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See