Hotel Quadra Key Residence(4 stars)Via Bardazzi, 49 50127 Florence View on map
At a glance
- E staff is always helpf (1) "E staff is always helpf" found in 1 review
- " ... Quadra Key Residence shortly after it opened. I had several stays first as a single and after I married, I repeatedly stayed at Quadra Key with my husband. We just love Quadra Key Residence. Th e staff is always helpf ul and very friendly. The rooms and apartments have a good size and one does not feel "boxed" ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... Quadra Key Residence shortly after it opened. I had several stays first as a single and after I married, I repeatedly stayed at Quadra Key with my husband. We just love Quadra Key Residence. The staff is always helpful and very friendly. The rooms and apartments have a good size and one does not feel "boxed" ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Quarda Key - Home from Home
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2012
I first stayed at Quadra Key Residence shortly after it opened. I had several stays first as a single and after I married, I repeatedly stayed at Quadra Key with my husband. We just love Quadra Key Residence. The staff is always helpful and very friendly. The rooms and apartments have a good size and one does not feel "boxed" in as one feels in many other hotels. Rooms and apartments have a balcony or varanda, very suitable for smokers. Rooms are always clean and well looked after. As I simply love Florence, we see Quadra Key as our home ... from home in Florence. We have just returned from Quadra Key and find it hard to wait for our next trip.
Information about Hotel Quadra Key Residence
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is in a strategic location with easy access to the most important sites in the town. The University Campus and the new Florence Court are both just 3 minutes away, while Fortezza da Basso, Palazzo dei Congressi and Stazione Leopolda are 5 minutes away. It is 10 minutes from the historical centre, Santa Maria Novella railway station, Firenze Nord highway exit and Florence Airport. Las Cascine Park can also be easily reached. Links to public transport can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- This apartment hotel offers 25 bright and spacious apartments, located on 5 floors, all furnished with elegance and accuracy. A wide range of high-quality services also feature. It is air-conditioned and has a lobby with reception, hotel safe and lift access. A restaurant along with Internet and WLAN access are available, as is a laundry service. Parking facilities in the form of a car park and a garage are available for guests arriving by car.
- The apartments have individually adjustable air conditioning and heating, satellite TV with flat screen, ADSL connection, soundproofing and direct dial telephone. En suite bathroom, hairdryer, kitchen, fridge, cooker, tea/coffee making facilities, ironing set, safe deposit box and either a balcony or terrace.
- The following are all accepted as forms of payment: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- The reception has the following opening times: Monday to Friday 07:00 - 20:00 and Saturday, Sundays and bank-holidays 08:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30.
- By car: exit Firenze Nord (A1/A11 highway), follow the junction till the end, follow Viale Zoroastro da Peretola - Viale degli Astronauti - Viale Alessandro Guidoni and turn right on Via Torre Degli Agli. The hotel is located at the end of this street (crossroads with Via di Novoli). By train/plane/bus: from Santa Maria Novella railway station take BUS no. 22. From Amerigo Vespucci/Peretola airport take a bus to Santa Maria Novella railway station and then take BUS no. 22.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See