Hotel Princes Square(3 stars)23-25 Princes Square, Off Ilchester Gardens, Bayswater View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Really good sleep
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- October 2012
The twin room is modern and comfortably furnished, there is kettle and hair dryer in the room, coffee and tea are available. Everything is clean and tidy. The beds a W e xha you st g, so good I have never outward slept. The box spring beds and the quiet location despite window to the street I have relaxing nights given. The bathroom has a compact shower, without puddling in front of the glass door. With the large mirror and lots of shelf space is the small room out to maximize. Only the toilet flush was a bit rickety, because ... old. (2 bath towels available) good breakfast there were in the basement. The staff greets no of the guests, is however speedy in clearing and fill in. Especially close proximity to park and the underground pleased us.
Information about Hotel Princes Square
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is well served by public transport and is an ideal starting point for those wishing to explore London's many sights. Numerous tourist attractions such as Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park are all to be found in the hotel's immediate vicinity. Heathrow airport is approximately 30 km away.
- There are a total of 50 appealing rooms are spread over 4 floors. The hotel's facilities include a reception hall, which is open 24 hours and a lift.
- The standard rooms are all en suite and come equipped with a hairdryer, a telephone, satellite TV, Internet access and central heating.
- Each morning there is a continental breakfast on offer for guests.
- VISA is accepted.
- All the hotel rooms are non-smoking.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See