We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Rosamar Maxim
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is situated 300 m from the centre of Sa Caleta and within 50 m of the beach. Barcelona is about 90 km away. There are numerous restaurants, bars, clubs and shops within walking distance of the hotel. There are also public transport links nearby. Museo del Mar is only some 300 m away and Tossa de Mar is about 12 km away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 km away.
- This fully air-conditioned hotel has 50 rooms, 6 studios and 1 apartment with sea views. It features a reception, main restaurant and a TV lounge with a wireless Internet area. Pets are not allowed. Fully renovated in 2010, there are 57 rooms in total at this beach hotel. Guests are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a cloakroom and lift access to the upper floors. Younger guests can let off steam in the children's playground and kids' club. Air conditioning and bicycle hire also feature. There is also a garage and outdoor parking.
- The double rooms come with a sea view and a maximum capacity of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. They have an en suite bathroom with shower and bath, a balcony, telephone, hairdryer, air conditioning, a fridge or minibar with free drinks package payment, a hire safe and satellite TV. The sea-view studios have a maximum capacity of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The double bedroom offers sea views and a sofa sleeper. They are equipped with a kitchenette, fridge and microwave. An en suite bathroom with shower and bath, a balcony, telephone, hairdryer, air conditioning, a safe and satellite TV also feature. The sea-view apartments have a maximum capacity for 4 adults and 2 children. The 2 double rooms have sea views and a living room with 1 sofa sleeper. They are equipped with a kitchenette, fridge and microwave. An en suite bathroom with shower and bath, a balcony, telephone, hairdryer, air conditioning, a safe and satellite TV also feature. All rooms and studios were fully renovated in the winter of 2010.
- There are deck chairs in the pool area, a panoramic terrace with sea views, a Turkish bath and a gym. The mini outdoor swimming pool with children's swimming area is covered in the low season. Sun loungers with parasols are also laid out ready for use on the nearby sandy beach (fees apply). Water sports available for additional fees include waterskiing, jet skiing, diving, motor boating, sailing, catamaran boating and pedal boating. Guests can also play tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker (for a fee), basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball and minigolf. Guests can also go biking (for a fee). The hotel also organises entertainment programmes for adults and children. The golf course is 1.5 km away.
- Continental breakfast buffet is served each morning. Lunch and dinner are also available in buffet form.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as payment methods.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See