Hotel Palazzo Caracciolo Napoli(4 stars)Via Carbonara 80139 Napoli View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Charming hotel in Naples
- January 2014
Converted Palazzo in the old town area of Naples. It is not in the poshest part of town which adds to it's charm. Hotel would be great to hold exclusive events in their courtyard. Rooms vary in size and look more modern than one would expect in a building like this. Breakfast OK, best selection of juices i have ever seen - but a massive let-down are the scrambled eggs made from powder, yuk!
Good location and nice hotel
- February 2013
This is a nice hotel, in a good location, closed to the train station and to the old center. The scenario is old fashion, in a building of the XIII century. Very clean, recently renewed this hotel is really confortable; friendly the receptionists .
Renovated historical palace in Naples
- November 2012
Upscale hotel in a historical palace in Naples. Just 20 minutes by taxi from the airport, is walking distance to the spanish quarters and has a regularly scheduled shuttle bus to its sister hotel in front of Maschio Angioino dowtown Naples. We were upgraded due to our Accorclub level and got a hugh Jr. Suite on two levels.
Information about Hotel Palazzo Caracciolo Napoli
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city hotel is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Naples, within a few minutes of the main attractions of the city. The Cathedral of Naples is barely 300 m away and the Piazza Cavour is 700 m away and provides visitors with access to public transport and the train station. Naples International Airport is 4.5 km away and easily reachable.
- This air-conditioned city hotel offers 139 rooms, has over 800 years of history and provides a private environment to its guests. The establishment’s elegant decor combines historical details and modern comfort. Among the facilities available to guests there is a salon from the Angevin period that provides an intimate, relaxing setting. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, cloakroom and lift access to the upper floors. Additional amenities include a TV lounge, a kids’ club (for a fee), a café, a bar and a restaurant. Business travellers can make use of the conference facilities. For a fee the hotel also offers wireless Internet access, room and laundry services and a garage for those arriving by car.
- Guests can sit back and admire the unpretentious and elegant style that perfectly blends modern design and comfort with the classicism of the historical surroundings. All rooms are en suite and feature a shower, bath and hairdryer, as well as a double or king-size bed, a telephone, satellite TV with international channels, a radio, a hifi and Internet access. Additional amenities include a safe, a minibar, a washing machine, an ironing set, air conditioning, heating and a balcony or terrace.
- Guests can select a continental breakfast from a buffet each morning. Lunch and dinner can be taken à la carte or chosen from a set menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See