Hotel Ramada Encore(3 stars)22 Bath Road BH1 2NS Bournemouth View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Ramada Encore recommendable nonetheless
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- May 2012
Very recommendable modern hotel around 5 minutes away on foot from the city and beach away. Rich breakfast for example toast, rolls, sausage, eggs, Mushrooms, Baked tomatoes, ham, different types of coffee, tea, milk, juices, fruit, cereals just something for everyone. We have end of June already again the already says everything from
Information about Hotel Ramada Encore
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated close to Bournemouth Pier, this establishment is ideally situated for access to the town centre. Bournemouth Airport is some 15 km from the hotel, while London Heathrow is about 120 km away and Gatwick Airport is approximately 160 km away.
- This hotel, with a modern, design-lead feel, combines affordability with a great location. Simplicity, style, comfort and function are the key. The property is fully air-conditioned and comprises a total of 113 guest rooms. Rooms offering additional features for disabled visitors are also available. Facilities on offer at the hotel include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check out, lift access, a bar, conference facilities and a laundry service. For an additional fee guests can make use of the hotel’s room service and car park.
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, an en-suite power shower, a hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities, a TV with satellite channels and an Internet connection. A double bed, a direct dial telephone, a radio, a safe and an iron and ironing board also come as standard features.
- Breakfast is served in the form of a buffet.
- Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- By car: If travelling along the A338 (Wessex Way) from Ringwood and the A31, take the first left-hand exit at St Paul's Roundabout, signposted to the railway station and Travel Interchange. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto Holdenhurst Road. At the Lansdowne Roundabout take the third exit onto Bath Road and the hotel is some 140 m down on the right-hand side. If travelling from Poole/ Dorchester and the A35, continue along on the A338 until reaching St Paul's Roundabout and then follow directions as above.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See