At a glance
- Impressive hotel (2) "Impressive hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Impressive hotel "August 2012
- " A beautiful hotel , which our expectations fully fulfilled. You see, that there is no new house is, but that is ... "August 2012
- With very friendly staff (1) "With very friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " A beautiful hotel, which our expectations fully fulfilled. You see, that there is no new house is, but that is what makes the charm of such hotels from. Breakfast buffet very good with very friendly staff , spacious room with plenty of space for 3. unfortunately unfriendly lady whilst checking out on ... "August 2012
- Spacious room (1) "Spacious room" found in 1 review
- " ... hotel, which our expectations fully fulfilled. You see, that there is no new house is, but that is what makes the charm of such hotels from. Breakfast buffet very good with very friendly staff, spacious room with plenty of space for 3. unfortunately unfriendly lady whilst checking out on 26 July in the ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " A beautiful hotel, which our expectations fully fulfilled. You see, that there is no new house is, but that is what makes the charm of such hotels from. Breakfast buffet very good with very friendly staff, spacious room with plenty of space for 3. unfortunately unfriendly lady whilst checking out on ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... hotel, which our expectations fully fulfilled. You see, that there is no new house is, but that is what makes the charm of such hotels from. Breakfast buffet very good with very friendly staff, spacious room with plenty of space for 3. unfortunately unfriendly lady whilst checking out on 26 July in the ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (1)
No 5 stars
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- January 2013
In a wellnesshotel should actually sauna and swimming pool in the price be inclusive. Here one must but everything at an extra cost. Pool per person 12 Euro and sauna for two hours 48 Euro! The breakfast buffet corresponds also to no 5 stars. Rooms are very big and beautiful. The staff are very friendly
Lovely hotel with great architecture
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- October 2012
We knew ever 4 different hotels of a very good quality in Marienbad, but with the Esplanade we have probably now the hotel met, the us in really every way pleased and now really nothing more is to toppen. This incredible gorgeous architectural style from the beginning of the 20. Jhs. ( neo-baroque?) Is not only outside, but also inside to detail without fail and very nicely restored. In the hallways there were balustrades as in an old theater. One look from there in halls, in which actually always congresses take place should. You can not at all see enough. ... Our room with a balcony ( for proclamations suitable) was wonderful large, with all modern furnishing completely in the style of the development. The bathroom was a genuine marble bathroom with a shower, bath tub, two washbasin of also absolutely unreasonably size. Which is very important to us: never were we noise disturbed and connectable lights reichtne, no matter on what furniture you established, everywhere to read. The breakfast from the buffet ( with chefs for hot food) we enjoyed very much, also the quiet and comfortable, with light-flooded swimming pool ( the monitor women may possibly times more often look, if unused loungers perhaps for new users long cleaned up may). The fitness room of the hotel is so good with really working, new devices equipped, as we have never in a hotel somewhere experienced. The saunas and the spa sector we, because we only three days time and so many on the way were, we didn't use, but were very blessed. The staff are really friendly and willing to help. The parking costs 4 Euro per night, what for Marienbad is very convenient. You need the car on site luckily not at all, because you on small paths fast on Goetheplatz and the kolonaden is. In the three other directions you can directly from the hotel equal to the most beautiful walks and large hikes break. We will definitely come back again and even the number our room listed, so we may get back. But we are sure, it is everywhere nice. We have extra a besichtigungsspaziergang the corridors and halls made, because we actually never had experienced, that old hotel palaces in the innenrenovierung not completely spacious face for the benefit of as many standard -hotel-rooms lose
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- July 2012
A beautiful hotel, which our expectations fully fulfilled. You see, that there is no new house is, but that is what makes the charm of such hotels from. Breakfast buffet very good with very friendly staff, spacious room with plenty of space for 3. unfortunately unfriendly lady whilst checking out on 26 July in the morning. Apart from that very recommendable!
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- April 2012
The repeat visit: the Esplanade only recommend! We were with children to a short stay and it is again very enjoyed: the atmosphere is beautifully, Marienbad already great to unwind, as very contemplative, the children liked it, as we pool this time was had. A beautiful breakfast buffet rounded the cause next to the beautiful room from. The shopping street, although small, is anytime again fine. The meal times ( except breakfast) I would recommend local: you Zlate roll (100 meters beside the colonnades) for the gourmet, for children against the pizzeria Tabarin (a few meters from the formerly only ... traffic lights in the city center), the Wahnsinnspreise and a quaint ambiance offers.
In 20 years holiday the best!
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- January 2012
Because of the very attractive offer - 3 nights in a suite for 2 adults + 1 dog-amount of about 550 €we have the hotel 'beschnuppert' and will definitely go back! Just the best! Five star - and each of them with good reason! Service: Good german, always available-but not needed, as understated everything is done, to keep the guests content. 2 restaurants in the house available. Kitchen note 2 (probably was the hauptkoch because of the nebensaison also times on vacation.) - but with fachmännischem view: my wife had for years even a gourmet restaurant in Bayern). Rooms: ... Huge suite. Quality, complete and perfect clean facilities. Both rooms with a tv. Living room with seating area, work desk and other seating area. Big balcony. Exclusive bathroom: shower, jacuzzi, double sink marble, a huge mirror, superior etc. Surrounding area: I through several stays in the last 25 years the best known: footpaths, leisure-golf, Tennis, casino, swimming pond, destinations, lots of small restaurants (with a cosy czech cuisine). Etc. Everything available. In the hotel itself is a generous spa facilities available!
Information about Hotel Esplanade Spa & Golfresort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in quiet surroundings with a view of the city. Mariánské Lázně is a famous central European spa town, just 12 km away from the Czech border with Germany. With more than 40 mineral springs, beautiful Art Nouveau architecture, the historical Mariánské Lázně colonnades and marvellous natural scenic views, it has been attracting visitors for over 2 centuries. Visitors have included famous names as Goethe, Strauss, Kafka, Kipling, Nobel and many more. The English King Edward VII visited the city nine times. Today, Mariánské Lázně is a town pulsating with a rich cultural heritage as well as offering sporting events. The hotel lies some 300 m from the nearest links to the public transport network and the city centre and around 500 m from the nearest restaurants and bars and the main street shops. Attractions such as Castle Kynžvart (around 15 minutes’ drive) and Becov Castle (approximately 30 minutes' drive) are not far.
- This spa hotel in Mariánské Lázně was founded in 1911 and offers luxurious accommodation. It provides its guests with a unique combination of relaxation in a luxurious spa and wellness centre. The charming golf and spa property comprises a total of 91 luxury rooms, including 23 suites and 2 mezzanine Royal and Esplanade suites. It is ideal for active relaxation for singles and for golf and conference tourists. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a hairdressing salon, a cloakroom and lift access. There is a café, a bar and a restaurant and guests will appreciate the conference rooms with exclusive catering for organising corporate and prestigious events at a professional and international level. They can also take advantage of the wireless Internet access and room and laundry services (both for an additional fee). There is a car park and covered garage parking for those arriving by car (both for an extra charge). It is also possible to hire bicycles on the premises (for an additional fee).
- All rooms come with a private, marble-clad bathroom with a separate shower, a spa tub, a make-up mirror and a hairdryer and offer a king-size or double bed. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone with voicemail, TV with 200 channels, a radio, Internet access, a safe and a minibar/fridge. Furthermore, an ironing set, individually regulated air conditioning and heating are provided in all accommodation as standard. The rooms also feature a terrace.
- This hotel features an indoor, heated swimming pool (charges apply) with a poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. Sports enthusiasts can work out in the gym for an additional fee. Guests can relax in the hot tub, the sauna or the steam room, or with a massage or spa treatment (all for an extra charge). All spa procedures and Thai massages are performed by native Thai therapists. It is also possible to enjoy a game of badminton, squash, tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker, volleyball, minigolf or golf (all for an additional fee). Guests can also try horse riding (charges apply).
- Guests can select their continental breakfast from a buffet. The midday and evening meals can be enjoyed à la carte or as a set menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See