VIK Club Coral Beach(3 stars)C/ Austria, esquina Portugal (Urbanización Montaña Roja) Playa Blanca 35580 Yaiza Lanzarote View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- November 2013
If i were to return to Lanzarote again, i would stay check-in there! The atmosphere was simply great - the chill out lounge gigantic.
Pleasant and relaxing
- June 2013
Generous space of the directly on the atlantic ocean located villas. Quality of the extra offered wines with matching glasses very good. Breakfast very good, with the dinner have a the usual but often also unusual successful surprises of the current kochteams, the fresh herbs used!
Look for something else
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2013
Bider the tourist brochure voices, like differently to expect, not at all with the local occurances match. Our bungalow was right next to the sea, great view, to the sea itself from here you get but not, as it through a fence around the plant and rock is separated. The next, usable beach is 5 kilometer away from the hotel, a bus 3 times a week from the hotel there. It makes sense to rent a car ( directly by Germany from, locally too expensively) In the brochure much-touted wellness shower in the outdoor area, turned out to be a ... better watering can. We had 2 bedrooms, a big and spacious, with tv, but didn't work, the other was small and dark, bedside lamps without function. The bathroom, as well as kitchen and living room were okay Wi-fi available only against high fee. Reception, usually english-language, very good. Restaurant and service, under all sow. The food, mostly lukewarm or cold, the service reminded rather of a securitydienst. Us on the day of departure, a few rolls and some fruit to carry forward want, whereupon we a sprintenden service on the door intercepted. Had to return it, so it in front of our eyes in the garbage-in process. May for a fee, a lunch pack. Table-ware to get, a matter of luck. Is the existing empty, plastic cups take, similar at the glasses. One has times one gets, is already a watcher ready, it is not in the external area to take. Since i in the vacation not only good food, but also reasonable want to be served, i would this hotel do not further-recommend.
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- June 2013
We have beautiful holiday! Thanks a lot to crew of hotels! There was no affair, which us we complain need. The food was always fresh and tasted wonderful! We have everything around us well and would love to go back again on the best immediately ☺
Location ideal for hiking and cycling
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- May 2013
We had a pretty modern villa with a pool view. Daily this from the staff cleaned and cleared up. We had booked this great location first of all for hiking. Our toddler was in the mini club of the nice staff members cared for, while our hobby could. The cycling was the location also ideal. The food was very good and rich. In the evening you could at the bar the day with a glass of wine comfortably end let! In the summer should the complex because of the pool area an experience his!
Information about VIK Club Coral Beach
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
Hotel Beach (Sand) < 50 km
- What the hotel offersVIK Club Coral Beach The VIK Club Coral Beach is a stylish hotel located at the Montana Roja property development in Playa Blanca on the island of Lanzarote. A family friendly 3-star accommodation, the hotel boasts unique views of volcano Montana Roja. Featuring 60 two-bedroom Villas and 2 three-bedroom Villas Coral Deluxe, the VIK Club Coral Beach is an all-inclusive resort with a number of dining options and leisure facilities on offer. In addition to an outdoor swimming pool, the complex offers daytime entertainment and evening shows. During school holidays there is a mini-club for children.
- LocationThe VIK Club Coral Beach hotel stands in the shadow of the Montana Roja volcano and offers guests unique natural surroundings with access to the beach. The fishing village of Playa Blanca is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, while the popular resort of Puerto del Carmen is a 15-minute drive away. Accomodation The Atlantis Vienna Hotel is home to 117 modern, soundproof rooms. Each room provides guests with cable TV, a work desk and private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room of the Atlantis Vienna Hotel is strictly non-smoking.
- Food and DrinkThe VIK Club Coral Beach hotel has a main restaurant, a bar and an open air terrace area that are available to all guests of the hotel. The hotel's restaurant serves a variety of national and International cuisine with show cooking, diet menu and other specialties available. Live entertainment is available during evening meals during the week.
- LeisureGuests of the hotel can enjoy an outdoor freshwater swimming pool, with an adjacent terrace with sun loungers and parasols. A tennis court with artificial lights as a water polo pool is available for guests looking for some outdoor sporting activities. Away from the hotel guests will find plenty of activities nearby with golf courses, diving hotspots, fishing areas and water sports activities all available in and around the beach area Other services The hotel's reception is open 24 hours a day and provides daily newspapers and currency exchange services.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Address::C/ Austria, esquina Portugal (Urbanización Montaña Roja) Playa Blanca 35580 Yaiza Lanzarote
- What the hotel offersThe VIK club Coral Beach is a newly built family hotel located on the seafront, within the residential area of Montaña Roja, in Playa Blanca, one of Lanzarote’s most known places. The complex has spectacular views of the islands Lobos and Fuerteventura and a tranquil village feel to it, situated somewhat outside of the centre of Playa Blanca
- LocationC/Austria Esq. C/ Portugal ( Urbanización Montaña Roja), 35580 Playa Blanca, Yaiza. Lanzarote, España The VIK Club Coral Beach is located in Montaña Roja, property development in Playa Blanca, one of Lanzarote’s most popular areas. The complex is located 35 km from the airport, 40 km from the island’s capital of Arrecife, with its many shops and restaurants, and 23 Km from the ever-popular Puerto del Carmen and its typical local port, a must-see for tourists.
- AccommodationThe VIK club Coral Beach consists of 60 spacious Master-Suite type Villas, each with one floor and 65 square meters, with two bedrooms, a large living room, kitchen and private terrace. All the villas have: ◾Sofa ◾Safe deposit box (extra charge) ◾Air conditioned in living room and principal bedroom ◾Principal bedroom with king size bed ◾Second bedroom with twins separates beds ◾Fully furnished ◾Complete fitted kitchens ◾Oven ◾Fridge/freezers ◾Teamachine and coffemachine ◾Cutlery and crockery ◾Spacious lounges ◾TV with music channels ◾Telephone ◾Bathroom ◾Bidet ◾Terrace ◾Pool, Sea or Garden view ◾Iron and ironing board* ◾Hairdryer* * With extra cost.
- Food and DrinkIn the Restaurant Coral there will be offered an extensive buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner and show cooking. the "Chill-Out Terrace” at the VIK club Coral Beach, an exclusive relax area and chill out atmosphere with sun loungers, sunshades, chill-out music, drinks and cocktails as Ibiza style and massage services, with beautiful ocean views and unforgettable sunshines
- LeisureIn this beautiful complex you would enjoy the following services: Fresh water swimming pool (depth: 1,45, 194 m2 y 252 m3): ◾Outdoor ◾Heated ◾Garden ◾Children Pool (depth 0,5, 10 m2 y 19,6 m3) ◾Showers ◾Sunshades ◾Sun loungers ◾Pool towels Sports activities and facilities: ◾Chill-Out Terrace ( free access, extra charge in drinks) ◾Sport area ◾Animation team in different languages ◾Professional Shows ◾Children animation ◾Mini club ◾Table games ◾Tennis court with artificial light* ◾Paddle* ◾Billiard* ◾Waterpolo ◾Aerobic ◾Darts *Extra charge We recommend: ◾Sea and local tours * ◾Scuba Diving * ◾Fishing tours * ◾Motorbike tours * ◾Bike tours * ◾Golf * ◾Golf lessons * ◾Windsurf * ◾Sailing * ◾Water Sky * *Extra charge. Children facilities: ◾Baby cots ◾Heat bottles (extra charge) ◾Children's menu ◾Baby Food on request (extra charge) ◾Children's chairs in the restaurant ◾Mini club ◾Mini Disco ◾Sports ◾Children Crafts ◾Playground
- Other facilities and services◾Dogs allowed with a surcharge (max. 15 kg) ◾Laundry service (surcharge) ◾Private parking ◾Night-time security and surveillance ◾Car rental, quads and bikes (surcharge) ◾Internet corner (surcharge) ◾WiFi with a surcharge
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Number of stars/domestic category: 3 Stars
- Babysitting/Child services
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See