Hotel review overview
Hotel idas idas
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
The stay in this hotel was terrible! The cleanliness in the hotel was in every area insufficient. The food was absolutely bad, food not chilled ( fruit old & schimmlg, sausage wavy), hardly selection of food and meat not by fried. Guest structure: turkish families and russians
Information about Hotel Idas Idas
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe city hotel enjoys a central location in the resort of Icmeler with shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife all close by, and the beach approximately 300 metres away. Local transport to Marmaris passes in front of the hotel. The centre of Marmaris is approximately 15 minutes away using public transport, and a one-hour ferry ride will take guests over to Rhodes. Dalaman Airport is approximately 90 km from the hotel.
- The establishment comprises a total of 94 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access (for a fee) and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the establishment include a TV room and a library. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Among the additional services available are medical assistance, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Most rooms additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. A fridge and a mini-fridge contribute to a comfortable stay. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone and a TV. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and tiles. Each accommodation unit includes a bathroom with tiles.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. There is also a poolside snack bar. A gym and table tennis, or for a fee, pool/billiards are among the sport and leisure options available at the establishment. The establishment features a range of spa options, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a hammam and a solarium. In addition, massage treatments are available to guests for a fee.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. The establishment additionally offers snacks. Drinks are included for guests. Both alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available to guests.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See