We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Crown Point Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the south west of the island, only around 3 minutes away from the international airport at Crown Point and looks over the famous Store Bay Beach. Restaurants are located within 5 minutes, and Scarborough, the capital of Tobago with its nightclubs, public transport network and shops is only 15 minutes away.
- Situated in the middle of 2.8 hectares of landscaped grounds, this 2-storey apartment complex was renovated in 2006 and has a total of 77 rooms, including 33 studios and 18 bungalows. The lobby of this beach hotel includes a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe and a currency exchange desk. Further facilities include a small supermarket, a bar, a casino, a breakfast room and public Internet access. Guests are also offered room service. Parking and bike rental is also available.
- The hotel offers a wide range of different room categories, from family holiday to honeymoon. All rooms also include either a balcony or terrace with a view of the ocean. The rooms include en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, cable TV, Internet access, an iron and ironing board and a double bed. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge and a cooking stove. All bedrooms feature individually adjustable air conditioning. The studios are located in the east wing of the main complex and are fitted with a double and a twin bed. They look out over the garden and the sea. The bungalows are dotted along the beautiful lawn. Since 1966, when Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II visited Trinidad & Tobago, accompanied by Prince Philip, and stayed in bungalows 9 and 10, these have been the most popular amongst guests.
- The hotel grounds feature a swimming pool with a sun loungers and parasols. Tennis and table tennis facilities are additionally available. Guests have the opportunity to get to know nature at its best in Tobago, where each trip will surprise and amaze. Spend time at Pigeon Point with its beautiful sandy bathing beach and sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use (charges apply), located not far from the hotel, or explore the nature reserve with its kilometre long, palm-fringed beaches which are the perfect place for a wander. Take a snorkelling tour from Store Bay or Pigeon Point to the world famous Buccoo Reef or Nylon Pool. The tropical rainforest is renowned as the Caribbean's first forest nature reserve and oldest protected woods.
- Breakfast is available to guests each morning. At lunchtime and in the evenings, guests may select dishes from an à la carte menu. Guests may book either a half board or full board stay.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata