Hotel Klas(4 stars)Harikzadeler Sokak No. 48 34127 Laleli Istanbul View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great Hotel With very kind stuff.
- January 2014
The Hotel place is near to the tramway and there is alot of shopping areas around the hotel. The hotel street is safe and you can go and come back any time even at night the best thing is the room it is fantastic.
For city tourism recommended!
- June 2013
The hotel has a very convenient location for tourists, as one to foot or with the nearby passing tramway almost all interesting points of interest are easily accessible. Although the room was to the street and therefore very noisy at night, but with shot windows it was quite good but a 3 bed room (we were ultimately only 2 people) decided too small! The breakfast offered everything, which one expects in this category, especially also always fresh salads and fruit.
Awfully loud, no daylight
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
Regarding the location the hotel is in a side street, about 300 meters away from the main street, which leads to many objects of interest. We were by our original hotel for one night accommodated next door in the Hotel Klas, since our actual room was still not free. So far, so good. The room made a good impression at first glance, was clean and modern. View from the first floor onto a patio, however reasonable. The problems started at night (during the week): Extremely loud music (not noisy, like traffic, but noisy like inside a disco) from a bar ... or similar right next door. The walls of the hotel are already very thin, in room A217 the walls and doors were vibrating from the loud music that was so clear that you could understand every word. Around half past 11 I therefore reported to the 3 incapable gentlemen at the front desk, who told me in a disinterested manner that the 'restaurant' generally gets quieter after 1 am (on workdays!) I asked the receptionist if he would like to go into our room himself, in order to get a clear picture of the situation. He did not. I asked for a different room, since it was not possible to sleep and we had after all paid for exactly that. Apparently no other rooms were available. So I went to our original hotel. When we called the hotel manager of the originally booked hotel who was by now at home at midnight, he promised to take care of this matter. He got hold of a new room in Hotel Klas, which according to the rude receptionist, supposedly, did not exist. Back at Hotel Klas, the rude receptionist asked what I actually wanted. Of course the at first denied new room! The new room was substantially calmer, apart from the sounds from the aisle and the adjoining room, since the walls are as mentioned made of paper. However you should not expect any daylight here, the window is walled on 3 sides. Conclusion: except for lovely furniture and absolutely incapable, but arrogant staff nothing to offer. Breakfast was not there in this 'emergency shelter' either.
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
The hotel is mostly of english and spanish speaking tourists. Business people book this hotel, are here in the district laleli therefore, because very many single and wholesaler for claddings are, and this shopping.
Very noisy, however therefor great location!
- October 2012
On arrival we got a room at a-level, which is a very low mezzanine floor directly above the entrance is. There the room by the window the main street was very loud, we asked around a room in a upper floor, what we also immediately got. Both rooms were just small, thus straight times so the turn, tiny wardrobe, in the no more than 5 hangers space. As tiny the bathroom, however the shower relatively large and comfortable. Cleanliness ok, the laundry was changed every day, the bathroom was through dirty grout a little dingy. 1 bottle of water was ... free, rest in the minibar for an extra charge. Coffee and tea in the room free. Free safe, should at the front desk but information be given, the technicians' close ' him free. Worked easily with a number code. Very good mattresses, but the size of the room too small for 2 people.
Information about Hotel Klas
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Klas A modern, 4-star hotel that places guests close to many of Istanbul's most popular tourist attractions; the Hotel Klas is a stylish hotel that is favored by families, couples and friends. Built in 1985 and situated in the heart of Istanbul, the Hotel Klas provides guests with a stylish and contemporary interior design and a number of luxury amenities. Home of a traditional Turkish restaurant, a sauna and two swimming pools, the hotel offers 129 spacious guestrooms with free Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the hotel. A complimentary breakfast is offered to guests every morning at the hotel's restaurant.
- LocationThe Klas Hotel is situated in the center of Istanbul, a 15-minute walk away from Grand Bazaar. The Laleli-Universite Tram Stop is located a 5-minute walk away from the hotel connecting guests to other areas of the city, including the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace, which can be reached in 5-minutes. Also located nearby are the city's Hippodrome and Basilica Cistern.
- AccommodationFeaturing private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, walk-in showers and hairdryers, the guestrooms of the Klas Hotel are decorated with light-colors and modern furnishings. Room amenities include HD TVs, minibars, coffee making facilities and a lounge area. Smoking is not allowed inside the hotel.
- Food and DrinkThe Tulipa restaurant is the Klas Hotel's main restaurant and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in particular in traditional Turkish cuisine. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, while lunch and dinner are served a la carte. The hotel also has a poolside terrace bar that serves light snacks throughout the day, and room service is available 24 hours a day.
- LeisureThe Klas Hotel offers guests both an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool. The indoor pool is open all year round, while the outdoor pool, which also features a poolside terrace bar serving drinks and snacks, is open during the summer only. The hotel also has sauna facilities, which are free for guests to use. Sightseers visiting the city are placed within walking distance of Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel's reception desk is open 24 hours a day and provides dry cleaning, airport shuttle, car hire, tour desk and luggage storage facilities.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See