We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- April 2012
We stayed during our round trip two nights in this hotel spent. Luckily we had a mosquito net. Early was on a scorpion. Breakfast one had from a menu select. Recommendable nonetheless is the hot cocoa. The hotel is very isolated. Without a car you can't undertake. From the restaurant you can snowcaps watch. Other animals we haven't seen. Nearby there is a canopy station. The dinner was OK. At night it is very cool.
Beautiful Lodge. But somewhat isolated
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2012
Stayed as part of our round trip only 1 night in this lodge. The hotel consists of several shallow Holzhn. The rooms are also inside with wood vertafelt and functional, have a safe and large and bright bathroom. Our room had a large king-size bed and a normal bed. Everything was clean. The food you had to in the hotel a, the town of Santa Elena on foot but a bit far and the road is not lit. In the hotel however, you can also comfortably to eat. The breakfast is almost like everywhere in Costa Rica the selection was ... rather visible. Coffee, juice, toast, jams, muesli and scrambled egg. Only for an overnight stay is this hotel suitable. If you want to stay longer should better directly in the village of Santa Elena a hotel take. The selection of hotels is large and there is also a lot of pubs there
Information about Cloud Forest Lodge
Hotel description *
- LocationThe lodge is situated a good 1500 m above sea level in Cordillera de Tilarán, which marks the border between the Caribbean and Pacific tectonic plates. It is surrounded by some 30 hectares of primary forest and secondary forest, with over 180 species of bird and 5 km of footpaths, on which visitors can explore the beautiful flora and fauna of the local area. Due to its excellent location the lodge also offers a wonderful view over the Gulf of Nicoya.
- The lodge, which was renovated in 2006, comprises a total of 20 accommodation units and facilities on offer include a 24-hour reception, shopping amenities, a TV and reading room, Internet access (charges apply) and a laundry service (for a fee). For guests' refreshment there is a cafeteria, a bar and a restaurant.
- The cosy bungalows offer guests the chance to find moments of absolute peace. All rooms come with an en suite bath/ shower and hot running water. In addition to this all rooms come with smart wooden furniture and have either a king-size or a double bed and a private terrace.
- The hotel also offers breakfast. From the bar and the restaurant guests can relax and watch unforgettable sunsets.
- American Express, Diners Club, VISA and MasterCard are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Free parking
- Car park
- Private entrance
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones